We are now looking for a Senior SAP CO Consultant to join our growing team of experts. Could that be you?
Why join Capgemini?
Capgemini is one of the largest SAP implementation partners globally and we are #1 of all SAP implementation partners in the amount of certified SAP S/4HANA consultants! We are truly global, with strong local presence!
At Capgemini you will get an opportunity to continue growing by working with interesting client cases in Finland and abroad, and by creating relevant solutions for our clients leveraging the latest technology. We have strong focus on S/4HANA and related latest innovations around e.g. SAP UX, SAP BTP and integration. With our career framework all Capgemini employees – both new and more experienced – can gain a thorough understanding of opportunities that exist for career development.
Our culture is as collaborative as it is forward thinking. You will be a part of an international team with excellent team spirit and fun together, and you will be working with some of the most dynamic companies, helping them in their digital transformation.
Whether you’re looking to open new doors or make a big impact, we have strong local presence supported by global scope and commitment to work-life balance, performance recognition and career flexibility to bring new meaning to what you love to do.
What are we looking for particularly?
In your role you design and implement best practice SAP CO solutions appropriate to customer requirements and standards, prepare specifications, work estimations, and document the solution as well as communicate the complex solutions to the customer.
To succeed in your role, you have an open mind and a passion for solving customer issues with innovative solutions and are keen to develop and learn new skills and share the knowledge with your colleagues. Passion for quality and delivery excellence are part of our company culture, which ensures that our focus is on client satisfaction and adding value to their business. We do this by working together with the client for the benefit of the client.
You could be the one we are looking for if you meet these requirements:
- Experience as an SAP FICO consultant with strong background in CO
- Deep experience in design and build of product costing and revenue recognition in manufacturing and retail industry
- Experience of at least 3-5 relevant SAP projects, with at least 1-2 full S/4HANA implementation project(s)
- Fluency in both written and oral English
To be successful in this role, we expect that you have one or more of the following qualifications:
- Strong experience in finance business processes, both external and internal accounting, and can speak “finance”
- Several years of experience working as a project consultant in a global environment
- Experience in SAP ERP and S/4HANA on several of the following areas: Product costing, Profitability Analysis, Investment management, Project systems, Cost Centre accounting, Profit Centre accounting and Margin analysis
- Hands-on experience with SAP Controlling area configuration
- Strong experience in system design and blueprinting
- Ability to conduct complex workshops and drive customer decision making
- Experience from the full lifecycle of SAP implementation projects and cross module integrations
- Strong co-operation and interpersonal skills
- S/4HANA Certification in Finance and Controlling
- Finnish or Scandinavian languages are an advantage
Get the future you want with us and apply now or latest by 31.5.2022. In case of any questions, you may reach out to your future manager Monica Garcia Anton