Capgemini Finland is looking for a Network Engineer to strengthen our Network Services in Capgemini Finland Espoo office. If you would like to be part of a highly skilled team where team members continuously discover, share, give back and achieve great results – join us now!
As Network Engineer you will work in a team responsible for daily management, operation and troubleshooting of core datacenter network platforms as well as dedicated customer LAN/WLAN/WAN networks. Team is also responsible for core data center network architecture. We are looking for a structured person with technical and practical attitude with professionalism. You should be analytical with a solid technical base. You are able to focus on the outcome and make things happen on an agreed timeframe.
Typical tasks and responsibilities of a Network Engineer are:
- Development of Nordic Datacenter Network platforms and global customer network environments
- Secure operational quality in maintained platforms, networks and solutions acting as 3rd line technical support for our offshore teams on complex issues.
- Actively participate in solving complex network issues and service disturbances
- Work with various SME’s to resolve escalated issues within the time constraints of the defined service level agreements
- Active participation in knowledge creation and sharing internal to the team and wider audience
- Planning of network migration/transition projects, maintenance activities, preliminary studies, requirement specifications, tests and POC’s
- Contributing in network migration/transition projects, maintenance activities, preliminary studies, requirement specifications, tests and POC’s
- Create and develop standards, instructions, methods and procedures concerning network operations
- Keeping up to date high professionalism and industry knowledge
Desired Skills and Experience
- Msc or Bsc degree in Technical Science or/and the same level of expertise achieved through work experience
- 5+ years of experience in network operations, management, engineering and development
- Knowledge of Datacenter networking (Cisco Nexus 9k, 7k, 5k series)
- Excellent knowledge of Campus LAN networking
- Excellent knowledge of large scale Wireless LAN deployments
- Excellent knowledge of BGP and OSPF routing
- Excellent knowledge of network firewall administration
- Knowledge of VPN and load balancing environments is considered as an advantage
- Familiar with ITIL framework
Required skills / personal characteristics
- Positive and enthusiastic, service minded with a strong customer focus
- Highly motivated, analytical, structured, result oriented, innovative
- Self-driven and ability to work towards a common goal without micro management
- Cooperative in team, contribute by sharing ideas and knowhow
- Dare to voice your opinion and initiatives
- Cisco CCNP or equal certificate in network technology required or equivalent knowledge acquired by work experience.
- Fluent English for daily work, good communication and documentation skills
- Fluent or native Finnish
- Finnish citizenship required
- Willingness to undergo Finnish Security Police background checks
- Ability to adapt to multicultural and international environment
- Ability to deliver presentations to customers and wider audiences
We offer you challenging position in a growing, international company with full of interesting assignments, space and freedom for your new ideas, and support for developing and widening your competence through our comprehensive training programs. We have a great workplace with excellent team spirit. For us your balance between professional challenges and personal life is important. Your total reward package includes base compensation, performance based bonus and the benefits of an international employer. You will be working full-time in Helsinki capital area.
Position will be filled as soon as we find the right candidate or latest in February 2018. Candidates will be reviewed and interviewed continuously during the application period.
Please submit your online application by January 31, 2018 including your CV and salary expectation.
For further information you can write to Mikko Blomqvist; email@example.com
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.comApply now