Senior Contract Manager
As a result of Capgemini’s continued success there is the opportunity to join the global Cloud Infrastructure Services commercial and contract management team supporting the UK and Nordic regions. The team is responsible for providing commercial and contract management support for all business undertaken across these regions and you will be in a key position to support the continued growth of our business. You will be in a client facing role providing expert and pragmatic commercial support to our teams working in Finland, Sweden, Norway and Belgium and working with our clients to secure new business.
The focus of your role
You will be responsible for promoting and applying commercial best practice throughout the life of a client engagement to drive value for our clients and Capgemini. You will take responsibility for a portfolio of accounts in Finland, Sweden, Norway and Belgium becoming the point of contact for all commercial matters. You will primarily be responsible for ensuring Capgemini’s compliance with the contract, providing advice on commercial and contractual matters to the account, sales and delivery teams and applying Capgemini’s commercial best practice in the day-to-day management and administration of each account. There will also be opportunities to take a leading commercial role in selling new business as part of a client facing bid team.
As a Senior Contract Manager, you will:
- Be a member of the account leadership team for each account within your portfolio, taking a key role in the ongoing development of the account to support our clients’ and Capgemini’s business objectives
- Act as the single point of contact (both internally and for the client) for all commercial matters
- Ensure commercial management best practice is implemented within each account (e.g. risk registers are maintained)
- Maintain and continue to develop the day-to-day commercial process and procedures necessary to support the overall account strategies
- Assist with the management of complex sales opportunities within an account (Bids, RFPs, RFQs)
- Participate in and/or lead senior level negotiations with both internal and external customers for the introduction of scope or other changes, new business lines and renewals of existing client contracts.
- Assist in shaping commercial propositions to support the selling of additional offerings to meet our clients’ requirements
What you’ll bring
- Previous experience of contract management in a large, matrix environment
- Detailed understanding of key legal, commercial principles and obligations found in outsourcing contracts (including specific variations that may apply to a particular market/geography because of legislation/regulation or common practice e.g. ARD, Sarbanes Oxley/SAS70, EU Data Protection, Financial Distress, etc.)
- Broad experience of IT sales and service delivery
- Excellent client facing skills with the ability to negotiate and to cope in difficult situations
- Proactive problem-solving skills and the ability to think laterally
- Track record of dealing with complex Commercial/Legal issues
- Ability to build and maintain strategic working relationships
What we’ll offer you
We offer a strong professional development environment and accelerated career progression opportunities within an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. Although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
For further information about the position, please do not hesitate to contact Bin Sjögren by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
How to apply
Please click the Apply now button, and submit your online application including your CV and salary expectation by November 20th, 2019. Selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible!
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
About Infrastructure Services:
The Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit reflects the Collaborative Business Experience, combining Capgemini’s consulting, infrastructure build and run capabilities, as well as the provision of cloud-based services in an integrated global sales and delivery model. The group provides infrastructure outsourcing services, including data centre, helpdesk and network support, as well as market leading services such as service integration and cloud brokering orchestration. The group also provides infrastructure transformation services, helping clients to virtualise and optimise their technology estates. As technology and business trends evolve our security and end user services and transformation practices further provide protection and business change opportunities to our clients.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that a traditional working week isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So, we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across various regions during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to a specific region. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.