We are looking for a Security Manager to strengthen our team
This is the right kind of job for you if you are interested in IT security services. We are providing a wide range of managed security services for commercial and public segment customers. You are excited about the different kinds of IT technologies involved to secure computer services.
As a security platform manager helping run our security systems you will focus on Cloud Security/Azure/AWS and/or IAM. In support of this would be the ability to write system descriptions, process documentation, and some financial ability.
You have a proven track record of IT security consultancy and you have gained extensive knowledge throughout IT security technologies. You see yourself as a technology expert who can help customers to gain more business value. While you are expert in the security technologies, you also have a strong competence in identifying customer IT security needs and have the ability to bring value-added solutions for those.
A security manager works mainly with challenging customer environments and projects, typically this means designing challenging implementations and consultation. To be successful in this role experience in security management and technologies is essential. Customer collaboration, consulting, and reporting are the key tasks in this role.
Typical tasks and responsibilities for a security consultant are:
- Working as a security resource or security manager for customer projects and services
- Development planning and presentation for customers
- Change implementation for critical changes
- Security service design
- Responsibility for creating a security service roadmap and vision for the area of ownership
- Security advisor in sales cases
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong knowledge of Cloud Security/Azure/AWS and/or IAM
- Experience of designing & implementation of security systems
- Familiar with relevant security services or products, including: Strong Authentication, IAM, Backups, Firewall, IDS/IPS, End Point Security, Vulnerability Management, SIEM, etc.
- Familiarity with ITIL framework
- Ability to write system descriptions, process documentation, and some financial ability
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) of computer science, network engineering, or relevant security-related experience
- CISSP or equal authoritative certification (e.g. CISA/CISM) in information security
The role requires fluency in both Finnish and English as well as the ability to pass a background security check. With strong expertise in your domain, problem-solving skills and attention to detail, you feel right at home with multicultural and international environment. As an important player in the team, you aim to provide excellent customer service by communicating difficult concepts clearly and by being flexible to changes. You also have good cooperation, communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
We offer you a challenging position in a growing, international company full of interesting assignments, space and freedom for your new ideas, and support for developing and widening your competence in your position. We have a great workplace with excellent team spirit. For us your balance between professional challenges and personal life is important. You will be working full-time in the Helsinki capital area.
Why join us?
Grow with the experts and work with the top clients. Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services. You will have chance to participate major high-impact IT programs that affect multiple touchpoints in the daily life of people. You will get our career model to support you in your career development.
Enjoy your workday and life. We stand out by having the nicest people in the IT industry, a strong culture of helping each other and loads of flexibility to support work-life balance.
Be trusted and valued. We give our people the freedom to do their work and trust them.
How to apply
Apply by March 31st, 2019 by clicking the Apply now-button below. Please note that we start interviewing suitable candidates already during the application period!
For further information please contact Garth Coogan by email email@example.com
Cannot find a suitable vacancy? Send in an open application: https://www.capgemini.com/fi-en/jobs/open-application/
People matter, results count.