SAP Technical Architect
We are now looking for a SAP technical architect, to join our successful SAP practice delivering world-class solutions to our clients in our Keilaranta office.
Why do we believe we are the best choice for you?
In Capgemini we believe in delivering the best solutions to our clients using cutting edge technology. This means that you will be part of our Centre of Excellence for new SAP technologies and work with the industry experts. You will work with our top clients in Finland and be part of our complex, large-scale SAP integration and implementation programs. We help organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful by working closely with them and providing the most innovative solutions. We thrive in a culture that is collaborative and forward thinking.
The focus of your role
You will be a part of the larger SAP community in Capgemini and through your knowledge, skills and expertise of SAP provide end to end designs and solutions which benefit our clients and the company. Working with technologies like S/4 Hana 1709 and Cloud Platform you will be expected to deliver high quality and cost-effective solutions. We and our clients expect you to be a trusted advisor to clients on SAP best practices. In your role you will contribute to new business development and actively contribute to the wider Capgemini SAP community.
What do we hope from you?
We are looking for someone with a wide SAP experience and of course great attitude
- Experience in technical project manager role
- SAP competence and experience: especially in SAP installations and upgrade
- Strong knowledge of configuring and maintaining Solution Manager SLD, Charm
- Understanding of SAP Roadmap including SAP S/4HANA
- Experience of SAP Cloud Platform integrations (SCP), integrations using PI or PO
- Willingness to learn and remain informed of the current technologies and market trends
- Strong consultancy and interpersonal skills and good leadership skills
- Ability to work in multicultural teams and collaborate with colleagues outside Finland
- Fluent English and preferably Finnish language skills, both verbal and written
- Living in and around Helsinki region
Ace your career and apply now!
Does the role excite you and you want to be a part of our SAP experts team? Apply now!
Have further questions or need more information about the role? You can get in touch with Roope Kreula- email@example.com.