We are now looking for a SAP Solution Architect to join our successful SAP practice in delivering world-class solutions to our clients.
Why do we believe we are the best choice for you?
In Capgemini we want to be the leader for the leaders. This means that you will be part of our Centre of Excellence for new SAP technologies in Keilaranta office and work with the industry experts. You will also work with our top clients in Finland and be part of our complex, large-scale SAP transformation and implementation programs. We help organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. We live a culture that is as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
The focus of your role
You will combine deep understanding and experience of shaping SAP solutions with your personal skills and credibility to lead and guide some of the best SAP teams in the business to successful delivery. You will take accountability for ensuring that the end-to-end SAP solutions we create for our customers fulfil their expectations of high quality and cost-effectiveness. You lead and facilitate requirements gathering, design and gap analysis workshops to identify the optimum SAP solution including analysis of legacy systems, business processes and data migration and interfaces.
You share your knowledge about your profession with passion and know how to motivate and inspire colleagues. You get energy from coaching less experienced colleagues in your field. You oversee, guide and advise SAP teams in the design, build, test & operation of integration solutions. We and our clients expect you to be a trusted advisor to clients on SAP best practices and Industry best practices in different industries.
In your seniority you are expected to contribute to new business development and articulating a winning solutions and actively contribute to the wider Capgemini SAP community
What do we hope from you?
We are looking for someone with a wide SAP competence and experience and great attitude
• Extensive experience in SAP and business experience preferably in multiple industries
• Wide SAP competence and experience: both functional and technical knowledge, with sound understanding of SAP Roadmap including SAP S/4HANA, SCP and Leonardo
• Strong knowledge and experience in SAP Logistics is highly desired
• Willingness, drive and energy to be part of sales and new business development including ability to conceptualize
• Strong consultancy and interpersonal skills and good leadership skills
• Ability to work in multicultural teams and collaborate with colleagues outside Finland
• Fluent English and preferably Finnish language skills, both verbal and written
Ace your career and apply now!
Do you want to join our highly-skilled and fun team of SAP experts? Apply now! More information you can get from your future manager Roope Kreula – firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 847 6507.