Grow with us in premier league
In Capgemini we want to be the leader for the leaders. This means that you will be part of our Centre of Excellence for new SAP technologies in Keilaranta office and work with the industry experts. You will also work with our top clients in Retail and Consumer Products sector in Finland and be part of our complex, large-scale SAP transformation and implementation programs. We help organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. We live a culture that is as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
As an SAP Retail expert you play a significant role in both sales and delivery phases of the Application development lifecycle. In sales and business development you contribute to creating an attractive sales proposal for the clients in meeting their SAP Retail development requirements. In delivery projects you are responsible for designing, implementing, testing SAP Retail solutions and managing the transition to production. You lead and facilitate requirements gathering, design and gap analysis workshops to identify the optimum SAP solution including analysis of legacy systems, business processes and data migration and interfaces. You work effectively with client and consultancy teams, including influencing key business stakeholders and other team members and bring your knowledge of SAP Retail to our delivery.
What you will bring?
We are looking for an experienced SAP Retail professional who has desire and willingness to work in long-term SAP implementation programs. We need people with skills to drive outstanding delivery. To be successful in your role, we expect you to be highly capable of designing and presenting the art of the possible solutions relevant to the Retail and Consumer products Sector. You have the necessary skills to manage the realization of the design into a fully built, tested and live solution.You have demonstrable experience of leading the solution design and implementation of full lifecycle SAP Retail implementations.
- Strong experience on SAP Retail Consulting and processes – especially Strategic Sales (assortment, promotions product catalog, pricing) including integrations. You also understand how Retail processes integrate with SAP’s wider application suite, including ECC, EWM and TM; plus delivering smart mobile technology solutions and the benefits of the latest SAP technology, like S/4HANA, S/4HANA Retail, CAR etc.
- Excellent communication and team work skills and willingness to work in a multicultural team
- Positive and service oriented attitude
- Ability to lead decision making with customers and influence at all levels
- Passion to learn new skills and keep up-to-date about market and SAP product trends particularly in the Retail area
Ace your career with us and apply now! Apply now or latest by August 12th. Your future manager Roope Kreula can give you more information about the position, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 847 6507.
We are working on a system migration which might cause problems in the job application interface. In case you face any problems, please send your CV to our recruitment team to email@example.com and mention which role you are applying to.