SAP Logistics Consultant
Are you ready to accept challenges and develop your skills to next level? Are you a multitalent in SAP Logistics? Join our growing community with great colleagues and inspiring and varying projects with leading client organizations!
WHY TO JOIN US?
At Capgemini you will get an opportunity to continue to grow as a business professional by working with interesting client cases in Finland and abroad, and by creating relevant solutions for our clients leveraging latest technology. You will be a part of an international team with excellent team spirit and a lot of fun together, and you will be working with some of the most dynamic companies, helping them in their digital transformation.
With our advanced career framework all Capgemini employees – both new and more experienced – can gain a thorough understanding of opportunities that exist for career development and taking on other roles internally. Depending on your personal objectives, this enables smooth transformation from SAP Application Consultant to SAP Solution Architect or Engagement Management path – only few to mention.
Whether you’re looking to open new doors or make a big impact, we have strong local presence supported by global scope and commitment to work-life balance, performance recognition and career flexibility to bring new meaning to what you love to do.
We have strong focus on S/4HANA and other latest innovations such as SAP UX, SCP, Leonardo and BW/4HANA. With our global delivery and innovative approaches such as The Highway to S/4HANA Capgemini supports their customers with S/4 led transformation both from a business transformation perspective and S/4 adoption.
YOUR ROLE WITH US
We are strengthening our local delivery capabilities and looking for a SAP Logistics consultant who has a good understanding of business processes in Logistics area and expertise in implementing SAP solutions. As a SAP Logistics consultant you will be involved in the delivery of large end to end SAP implementations as well as significant enhancements. You will also be supporting our existing customers.
- Perform the role of Logistics consultant on large SAP Implementations including the facilitation of workshops and requirement gathering sessions.
- Communicate effectively at all levels with the customer and prepare specifications, estimates and solution documentation
- Design and implement best practice SAP Logistics solutions appropriate to customer requirements and standards
- Keep up to date with SAP capabilities within the SAP Logistics area and latest innovations, such as S/4HANA
- Deliver complex solutions across a variety of different industry sectors
- Foster and maintain good relationships with customers and colleagues to meet expected customer service levels and contribute to the continuous improvement within the SAP Logistics Team
What are we looking from you?
In order you to be successful in your role you should have solid experience on functional configuration and implementation experience in some of the following;
- SD: Sales, Pricing, Billing, Credit Management, Foreign Trade, Logistics functions – Delivery / Shipment processing
- MM: Inventory Management, Purchasing processes, Logistics Invoice Verification
- LE: Deliveries, Shipment processing
- WM: Warehouse Management
- Knowledge in PP and QM will be an advantage
- Good knowledge on cross module integrations
- Technical knowledge on SAP
- Preferably solid project experience and/or experience from consulting business
We have flexibility in creating a suitable role for you. If you are a self-motivated, strong team player, who has good analytical and problem solving skills with strong client interaction skills and you are looking for a new opportunity, you are at the perfect spot!
ACE YOUR CAREER AND APPLY NOW!
Seize the opportunity and make your move by applying now. For more information, you can contact Roope Kreula: firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 847 6507.