We are now looking for a SAP HCM Consultant to join our team of experts. Could that be you?
Why join Capgemini?
Grow with the experts. As one of the largest SAP implementation partners globally, Capgemini is at the forefront in helping our clients navigate the digital transformation to drive profitable business growth, leveraging latest technology and leading management consulting approaches, combined with global delivery capabilities and strong industry focus.
Work with the top clients and facilities. At Capgemini you will get an opportunity to work in interesting, large-scale client cases and create relevant solutions for the customers. We also have an inspiring new office, situated in Keilaniemi, Espoo with sea views, good traffic connections, which supports a collaborative and activity based ways of working.
Be trusted and valued. We give our people the freedom to do their work and trust them. You will be a part of an international team with excellent team spirit and a lot of fun together.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a business-oriented and experienced SAP HCM consultant to strengthen our growing HCM and SuccessFactors Team. As a SAP HCM consultant, you will primarily be responsible for clients’ SAP on-premise HCM application maintenance and development projects. You will also be supporting clients on their transformation as they move from on-prem SAP HCM to cloud HCM.
To succeed in your role, you have an open mind and a passion for solving customer issues with innovative solutions and are keen to develop and learn new skills and share the knowledge with your colleagues. Passion for quality and delivery excellence are part our company culture, which ensures that our focus is on client satisfaction and adding value to their business. We do this by working together with the client for the benefit of the client.
You could be the one we are looking for if you have:
- Hands-on experience in on-premise SAP HCM core HR (Personnel Administration (PA), Organizational Management (OM).
- Preferably you also have solid experience on Time Management and some of the different HR processes, e.g. recruiting & on-boarding, learning / competence development, performance management, compensation management, and succession planning. Understanding shift planning is a definite plus.
- HCM system is not an island, so your skills related to integration are a benefit.
- The ability to gather customer’s business requirements, write needed documentation and provide work estimations.
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills and you are customer oriented.
- You are keen on learning new things and taking on new responsibilities.
- You are familiar with SAP SuccessFactors.
- Finnish is the preferred language and English is a must
ACE YOUR CAREER WITH US AND APPLY NOW!
If you feel that you are the person we are looking for, seize the opportunity and make your move by applying now or latest by 26th of June. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible. Come as you are – let’s grow together! For more information, you can contact your future manager Sari Mainio – email@example.com , +358 40 570 7417