Are you a rising star in the SAP UI5 development world or little bit more experienced architect level cloud/Leonardo enthusiastic? Are you may be interested joining in latest SAP S/4Hana 1709 implementation project? If the answer is yes, this is your chance!
We are looking for ambitious SAP User Experience talents who are enthusiastic about SAP Fiori and Leonardo related solutions and who have a strong desire to leverage and develop their skills in various customer projects. As an SAP Fiori developer you specialise in designing user experience and implementing solutions with SAP UI5 using different design tools and principles. If you are more experienced you can take part in hackathons and make pocs to customers of using latest digital innovations for SAP landscape.
To be successful in your new role we see that you have already gained a few years of experience from working with SAP solutions and UX design processes, but most importantly that you have an open mind and a passion for solving customer issues with innovative solutions.
What we expect from you is that you:
- are familiar with user-centric design processes on a practical level and able to implement designs into functioning solutions
- are familiar with development tools, such as Eclipse, Web IDE, Fiori Theme Designer and Splash
- are familiar with SAP Gateway, SAP backend systems like ECC, and ABAP programming is plus
- are able to identify the tools and techniques that are required to achieve the desired results
- are able to create prototypes and mock ups and lead design work at workshops
- as a person are proactive, have good problem solving skills and have a positive and service oriented attitude
- have the ability to work both independently as well as part of team
- are a good listener to understand our clients’ needs
- speak and write fluent Finnish and English
- have a passion to learn new skills and keep up-to-date about market and SAP product trends
Why join Capgemini?
At Capgemini you will get an opportunity to grow as an IT professional by working with interesting client cases and creating relevant solutions for the customers. You will be a part of an international team with excellent team spirit and a lot of fun together. We also have an inspiring new office, situated in Keilaniemi with sea views, good traffic connections, which supports a collaborative and activity based ways of working.
If you feel that you are the person we are looking for, then seize the opportunity and make your move by applying now. Come as you are – let’s grow together!
For more information, you can contact your future manager : Riina Lonnqvist- firstname.lastname@example.org, +358503725928.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.Apply now