We are looking for a SAP Front End Developer /Fiori to strengthen our growing SAP Technology Team.
You have a great opportunity to grow into an UX Fiori Lead (if you are not one yet).
You will be suitable if you have some of these skills:
- Familiar with development tools such as Eclipse, Web IDE, Fiori Theme Designer and Splash
- Familiar with SAP Gateway, SAP backend systems like ECC, and ABAP programming is plus
- Able to create prototypes and mock ups and lead design work at workshops
- Good interpersonal skills with sales-oriented mind-set
- You speak and write fluent Finnish and English
- You are, or can be, located in Helsinki area
Why join Capgemini?
You will be a part of an international team with excellent team spirit and a lot of fun together, and you will be working with some of the most dynamic companies.
If you feel that you are the person we are looking for, then seize the opportunity and make your move by applying now.
For more information you can contact Riina Lönnqvist – firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 50 372 5928
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to CapgeminiApply now