Why join Capgemini?
At Capgemini you will get an opportunity to grow by working with interesting client cases and creating relevant solutions for the customers. You will be a part of an international team with excellent team spirit and a lot of fun together. We also have an inspiring new office, situated in Keilaniemi with sea views, good traffic connections, which supports a collaborative and activity based ways of working.
What are we looking for?
As an SAP Fiori developer you specialise in designing user experience and implementing solutions with SAP UI5 using different design tools and principles. If you are more experienced you can take part in hackathons and make pocs to customers by using latest digital innovations for SAP landscape.
To be successful in your new role we see that you have already gained a few years of experience from working with SAP solutions and UX design processes, but most importantly that you have an open mind and a passion for solving customer issues with innovative solutions.
We hope that you:
- are familiar with user-centric design processes on a practical level and able to implement designs into functioning solutions
- are familiar with some of the following development tools: Eclipse, Web IDE, Fiori Theme Designer and Splash
- are familiar with SAP Gateway, SAP backend systems like ECC. ABAP programming is plus but not a must.
- are able to identify the tools and techniques that are required to achieve the desired results as well create prototypes and mock ups and lead design work at workshops
- speak and write fluent Finnish and English
ACE YOUR CAREER WITH US AND APPLY NOW! If you feel that you are the person we are looking for, seize the opportunity and make your move by applying now or latest by 19th of August. Come as you are – let’s grow together! For more information, you can contact your future manager Marsa Laukkoski: firstname.lastname@example.org +358 40 6736493.