As one of the largest SAP implementation partners globally, Capgemini is at the forefront in helping our clients navigate the digital transformation to drive profitable business growth, leveraging latest SAP HANA technology and leading management consulting approaches, combined with global delivery capabilities and strong industry focus.
We are looking for a managing consultant for SAP Financials area, to lead our SAP Finance community in Finland, and to join our global SAP Center of Excellence (CoE) network. We are searching for a senior expert in finance who is fluent in latest SAP products (S/4HANA Finance) and is not afraid to get technical when needed, but more importantly who is a business-oriented person with the ability to talk finance at SVP and CFO level, who is excited about the possibilities digital transformation can bring in enabling profitable growth, and who is driven and capable to bring those benefits alive.
At Capgemini, you will be working with the latest technology, leveraging the global assets and offerings that we have, and shaping and architecting the future’s financials solutions for our clients. As the Lead for the Finance Community, you will be managing the community members in their capability and career development, acting as their mentor. As the Finance Lead in SAP CoE, you will lead and act as go-to person for marketing and pre-sales activities within the financials area, with a Nordic focus. This includes for example participation and presentations at seminars and SAP events locally and globally, and hosting private client sessions with global Capgemini SAP finance experts. You will support sales in bids by shaping winning solutions for financials and by delivering inspiring proposal presentations. In implementation projects you will act as lead financials consultant, solution architect, or even project manager, taking ownership of the implementation of the financials-related solution, supporting our clients in their transformation.
To be successful in your new role, you have strong experience from both business and IT, and preferably also from consulting. You come with a strong business results and process focus, and have the ability to drive transformation within organizations.
You could be the one we are looking for if you:
- have strong experience in finance business processes, covering multiple of the following areas: financial planning and analysis, accounting, treasury and risk management, finance operations, risk and compliance management, logistics integrations with other SAP modules such as MM, SD, BI, PM, PP and PS
- can articulate though-leadership and can act as go-to person on Nordic level
- are an inspiring presenter with willingness to promote digital finance transformation
- are driven to bring value-adding solutions to clients, focusing on business growth and profitability driven by digital finance
- have strong hands-on experience in SAP ECC FICO; experience in other financials (SAP and non-SAP) tools is considered beneficial
- have participated end-to-end in at least one, but preferably multiple, transformational SAP implementation projects
- are at least trained and deeply knowledgeable, but preferably hands-on experienced, in the latest SAP Financials products and solutions (S/4HANA Finance)
- Experience in SAP area of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger Accounting, Investment management, Project systems, Cost Centre accounting, Profit Centre accounting, Asset accounting, Banking, Tax (including withholding tax), Treasury, Intercompany accounting, Budgeting & Planning, In house cash (IHC), Travel & Expenses (T&E)
- speak and write fluent English; Finnish is considered beneficial
Why join Capgemini?
At Capgemini you will get an opportunity to continue to grow as a business professional by working with interesting client cases in Finland and abroad and by creating relevant solutions for our clients leveraging latest technology. You will be a part of an international team with excellent team spirit and a lot of fun together, and you will be working with some of the most dynamic companies, helping them in their digital transformation.
If you feel that you are the person we are looking for, then seize the opportunity and make your move by applying now.
For more information, you can contact your future manager Olli Sihvonen – email@example.com, +358 40 7725026.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to CapgeminiApply now