Why join Capgemini?
Grow with the experts. As one of the largest SAP implementation partners globally, Capgemini is at the forefront in helping our clients navigate the digital transformation to drive profitable business growth, leveraging latest SAP HANA technology and leading management consulting approaches, combined with global delivery capabilities and strong industry focus.
Work with the top clients and facilities. At Capgemini you will get an opportunity to work in interesting, large-scale client cases and create relevant solutions for the customers. We also have an inspiring new office, situated in Keilaniemi, Espoo with sea views, good traffic connections, which supports a collaborative and activity based ways of working.
Be trusted and valued. We give our people the freedom to do their work and trust them. You will be a part of an international team with excellent team spirit and a lot of fun together.
What is your role?
At Capgemini, you will be working with the latest technology, leveraging the global assets and offerings that we have, and shaping and architecting the future’s financials solutions for our clients. As the Lead for the Finance Team, you will be managing your team members in their capability and career development and mentoring them in their career. As the Finance Lead in SAP CoE, you will lead and act as go-to person for marketing and pre-sales activities within the financials area, with a Nordic focus. This includes for example participation and presentations at seminars and SAP events locally and globally, and hosting private client sessions with global Capgemini SAP finance experts. You will support sales in bids by shaping winning solutions for financials and by delivering inspiring proposal presentations. In implementation projects you will act as lead financials consultant, solution architect, or even project manager, taking ownership of the implementation of the financials-related solution, supporting our clients in their transformation.
Are you our next SAP FiCO Lead?
We are looking for a managing consultant for SAP Financials area, to lead our SAP Finance community in Finland, and to join our global SAP Center of Excellence (CoE) network. We are searching for a senior expert in finance who is fluent in latest SAP products (S/4HANA Finance) and is not afraid to get technical when needed, but more importantly who is a business-oriented person with the ability to talk finance at SVP and CFO level, who is excited about the possibilities digital transformation can bring in enabling profitable growth, and who is driven and capable to bring those benefits alive.
You could be the one we are looking for if you:
- have strong experience in finance business processes, covering multiple of the following areas: financial planning and analysis, accounting, treasury and risk management, finance operations, risk and compliance management, logistics integrations with other SAP modules such as MM, SD, BI, PM, PP and PS
- can articulate though-leadership and can act as go-to person on Nordic level
- are driven to bring value-adding solutions to clients, focusing on business growth and profitability driven by digital finance
- have participated end-to-end in at least one, but preferably multiple, transformational SAP implementation projects
- are at least trained and deeply knowledgeable, but preferably hands-on experienced, in the latest SAP Financials products and solutions (S/4HANA Finance)
- Experience in SAP area of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger Accounting, Investment management, Project systems, Cost Centre accounting, Profit Centre accounting, Asset accounting, Banking, Tax (including withholding tax), Treasury, Intercompany accounting, Budgeting & Planning, In house cash (IHC), Travel & Expenses (T&E)
- speak and write fluent English; Finnish is considered beneficial
If you feel that you are the person we are looking for, seize the opportunity and make your move by applying now but latest by 28th of May. We will fill in the place as soon as we find the right candidate.
For more information, you can contact Marsa Laukkoski – email@example.com +358 40 6736493.Apply now