SAP FICO Managing Applications Consultant
DREAM OF A BETTER FUTURE?
OR BUILD IT YOURSELF?
We are strengthening our local delivery capabilities and looking for an SAP FICO Managing Applications Consultant who has a good understanding of business processes in the Finance area and expertise in implementing SAP solutions.
As a Managing Applications Consultant in SAP FICO Team, you will act as go-to person for marketing and pre-sales activities within the financials area, with a Nordic focus. This includes for example participation and presentations at seminars and SAP events locally and globally and hosting private client sessions with global Capgemini SAP finance experts. You will support sales in bids by shaping winning solutions for financials and by delivering inspiring proposal presentations. In projects you will act as lead financials consultant, solution architect, or even project manager, taking ownership of the implementation of the financials-related solution, supporting our clients in their transformation.
About Capgemini Finland
Capgemini Finland is a winning team of consultants, technology experts, developers, designers and innovators. We are building a better, more sustainable and inclusive future by transforming organizations and helping them grow. Our local expertise in cloud solutions, digital services, SAP, data and AI is backed up by a powerful global network.
Here’s what we expect from an ideal candidate:
- Strong experience in finance business processes, covering multiple of the following areas: financial planning and analysis, accounting, treasury and risk management, finance operations, risk and compliance management, logistics integrations with other SAP modules such as MM, SD, BI, PM, PP and PS
- Driven to bring value-adding solutions to clients, focusing on business growth and profitability driven by digital finance
- Have participated multiple, transformational SAP implementation projects
- Deeply knowledgeable with strong hands-on experienced, in the latest SAP Financials products and solutions (S/4HANA Finance)
- Experience in SAP area of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger Accounting, Asset accounting, Banking, Tax (including withholding tax), Treasury, Intercompany accounting, Budgeting & Planning, In house cash (IHC), Travel & Expenses (T&E), Product costing, Profitability Analysis, Investment management, Project systems, Cost Centre accounting, Profit Centre accounting and Margin analysis
- Speak and write fluent English
- Strong co-operation and interpersonal skills
We are looking for a managing consultant, a senior expert in finance for SAP Financials area, who is fluent in latest SAP products (S/4HANA Finance) and is not afraid to get technical when needed, but more importantly who is a business-oriented person with the ability to talk finance at SVP and CFO level, who is excited about the possibilities digital transformation can bring in enabling profitable growth, and who is driven and capable to bring those benefits alive.
Ticked every box so far? These extras will net you bonus points:
- Finnish and other Nordic languages are considered beneficial
- S/4HANA Certification in Finance and Controlling
What you get
At Capgemini Finland, you shape your own future. As one of our experts, you will combine cutting-edge technology with human insights to reimagine what’s possible. You will have an impact on how leading Finnish organizations and entire industries operate in the digital era. Our work contributes to a more functional and inclusive society and touches the everyday lives of thousands.
With our advanced career framework all Capgemini employees – both new and more experienced – can gain a thorough understanding of opportunities that exist for career development and taking on other roles internally. Depending on your personal objectives, this enables smooth transformation from SAP Application Consultant to SAP Solution Architect or Engagement Management path – only few to mention.
Employee benefits include:
- Global training & development support with free access to +250 000 classes and certifications from Coursera, Pluralsight, Harvard Spark and more
- Fair and equal career management program and an unparalleled network of experts to learn from
- Flexible working hours and remote working policy
- Modern office spaces with a gym, swimming pool and spa area in Helsinki (you can also have our Lappeenranta office as your home base)
- Extensive benefits to support your health and wellbeing
- A tightly knit team and a culture devoted to building a sustainable and inclusive future
Employees consistently praise Capgemini Finland for providing opportunities to grow and learn, for making work enjoyable with freedom and flexibility, and for embracing a truly diverse and inclusive culture.
Does this sound like your thing? Send your application latest by 31st of March 2022.
Got a question about this role? For more information, please reach out to contact Monica Garcia Anton (Head of SAP Finance) at email@example.com.
Get The Future You Want.