Do you want to create value on a global scale and work in one of the largest SAP implementation partners globally?
Are you ready to challenge yourself and develop your skills to the next level?
Join our growing community of SAP experts with great colleagues and inspiring and varying projects with leading client organizations!
Why to join us?
Capgemini is one of the largest SAP implementation partners globally and we are #1 of all SAP implementation partners in the amount of certified SAP S/4HANA consultants! We are truly global, with strong local presence!
At Capgemini you will get an opportunity to continue growing by working with interesting client cases in Finland and abroad, and by creating relevant solutions for our clients leveraging the latest technology. We have strong focus on S/4HANA and related latest innovations around e.g. SAP UX, SAP BTP and integration.
Our culture is as collaborative as it is forward thinking. You will be a part of an international team with excellent team spirit and fun together, and you will be working with some of the most dynamic companies, helping them in their digital transformation.
With our career framework all Capgemini employees – both new and more experienced – can gain a thorough understanding of opportunities that exist for career development and taking on other roles internally.
Whether you’re looking to open new doors or make a big impact, we have strong local presence supported by global scope and commitment to work-life balance, performance recognition and career flexibility to bring new meaning to what you love to do.
We are strengthening our local delivery capabilities and looking for a SAP EWM Consultant to participate in large SAP Implementations and to design and optimize End to End SAP WM/EWM processes at the client.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Perform the role of SAP EWM Consultant on large SAP Implementations including the facilitation of workshops and requirement gathering sessions.
- Communicate effectively at all levels with the customer and prepare specifications, estimates and solution documentation
- Design and implement best practice SAP EWM solutions appropriate to customer requirements and standards
- Keep up to date with SAP capabilities and latest innovations, such as S/4HANA
- Deliver complex solutions across a variety of different industry sectors
What are we looking from you
- Experience in working in close collaboration with clients
- Experience in the SAP WM/EWM Module and preferably also in SAP MM, SD and TM
- Experience from end-to-end SAP WM/EWM implementation, including hands-on design, requirement gathering, UI testing support, go live -activities and configuration
- Fluent English both verbal and written. In some client assignments fluent Finnish is also required, so Finnish skills are a big plus
- Knowledge of processes and leading practices for Warehouse Operations
We have flexibility in creating a suitable role for you as long as you are a self-motivated strong team player, with good problem solving and client interaction abilities.
Get the future you want with us and apply now or latest by Sunday 15.8.2021. In case of any questions, you can reach out to your future manager Ilari Vaara, firstname.lastname@example.org. We will enjoy our summer holidays and therefore we will get back to you and answer your possible questions in August.