SAP Digital Core Business Developer
Do You have experience in selling complex SAP ERP transformations? Do You know how to create value propositions on SAP ECC to SAP S/4HANA implementations or conversions? Do you have passion in selling intricate, multidimensional solutions to the biggest companies in Finland?
SAP Digital Core Business Developer Role
We’re looking for a results-driven SAP ERP sales professional to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will be responsible for in the successful sales of multiple SAP S/4HANA projects across various Capgemini customers in Finland to drive business growth. You will be responsible for the identifying and building the pipeline on SAP S4/HANA projects across multiple industries and geographies.
You will bring
- Extensive experience in SAP ERP sales and understanding of complex customer requirements
- A good level of technical understanding on SAP ERP product strategy and roadmap, including positioning of S/4 HANA, enabling tools and complementary technologies
- Experience in SAP project delivery: You are comfortable in reviewing key project management deliverables such as project charters, risk mitigation plans, change management plans, etc.
- Business development capabilities
- Exceptional stakeholder and client management skills
- Passion and a competitive, results-driven attitude
- Excellent team spirit and communication skills
- Meaningful job and exciting tasks: As one of the largest SAP implementation partners globally, Capgemini and our sales team is at the forefront in helping clients navigate the digital transformation to drive profitable business growth and leveraging latest SAP HANA technologies.
- Benefits of a large and global IT company: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world, with local ways of working, but global resources for competence development, job opportunities and fridge benefits.
- Work with the top clients and facilities: At Capgemini you will get an opportunity to work in interesting, large-scale client cases in an inspiring new office, situated in Keilaniemi, Espoo with sea views and good traffic connections.
- Experienced and enthusiastic colleagues to work alongside with
- Trust and freedom: We give our people the freedom to do their work and trust them.
Why join Capgemini?
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company with 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. In 2018 the Group achieved €12.8 billion in revenue. Learn more about us at https://www.capgemini.com/.
As a Global SAP partner, Capgemini is one of the world’s largest and most experienced SAP systems integrators, with 17,800 practitioners and over 40 years of experience. We support clients to implement highly scalable solutions in Digital Core Transformation, Commerce and LOB Transformation, Advanced Analytics, OnePath for SAP and SAP Innovation.
ACE YOUR CAREER WITH US AND APPLY NOW!
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of spades. We invite You to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire You. This position is filled as soon as suitable candidates are found, so act fast and apply now!
For more information, you can be in contact with your future manager Nithin Nadagouda – Nithinemail@example.com +358 40 570 0977.
People matter, results count.