Are you fierce in coding, flexible in attitude, and fun in life? We’ve got the job for you!
Grow and have fun!
Who are we? Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost companies providing consulting and technology services. We are a strategic partner for our clients in innovative digital services, cloud and platforms. Our business is driven by people and the expertise of our people is our greatest asset.
We want our people to grow with us and enjoy their work. We offer you exceptionally cool colleagues, reasonable working hours and motivating learning and development possibilities among other things. You will be getting an excellent opportunity to develop your competences supported by Capgemini’s career path model and extensive training programs. This is your chance to get involved in exciting projects in a global company and really make the difference! Our team of experts and modern office is waiting for you to join in Keilaranta.
Making a match
In order to rock the role we hope that:
- You are familiar with agile project management best practices to manage the site development lifecycle
- Ideally you are also experienced in Salesforce Digital Developer best practices to design high performing sites that effectively scale
- You know how to incorporate responsive design patterns, international customization patterns, and multiple brand design patterns in site design
- You have understanding of retail IT systems such as: ERP, OMS, PIM, WMS
- You have passion to learn new technologies and environments
- You have been in working in international projects and are comfortable to work in multilingual project teams
- Fluent communication in Finnish and English.
We hope that you have at least couple of years of experience with Salesforce but moreover willingness and passion to develop your skills further. If you are interested to broaden your experience to full stack development that is also possible with us.
APPLY NOW AND ACE YOUR CAREER WITH US!
Make your move by applying now! We are constantly going through the applications. In case of any questions, you can be in contact with your future manager Kari Lahtinen – firstname.lastname@example.org +358 40 730 1946