We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Architect to join our growing Salesforce team! Find out if we make a good match.
Grow and have fun on the way!
We are one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. We offer an interesting working environment with our international team and challenging opportunities with leading client organizations. You can join our journey in guiding the way of our clients towards digitalization and enabling the optimization of business and IT operations. You will get an excellent opportunity to develop your competences supported by Capgemini’s career path model and you will have access to different learning hubs and trainings to support and enable your growth.
We are looking for a Salesforce Architect with experience of Salesforce implementation projects. Ideally you have gained experience from at least two of the following Salesforce products; Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, Commerce Cloud or Service Cloud. In this role you are typically working as part of a team responsible for planning, analyzing and building Salesforce solutions for leading client organizations. We trust on your expertise to find the best solution for the client technically and business-wise.
In order to rock the role we hope that you have:
- Strong technical background combined with the ability to understand clients’ business
- Understanding of retail IT systems such as: ERP, OMS, PIM, WMS
- Passion to learn new technologies and environments
- Willingness, drive and energy to be part of sales and new business development including ability to conceptualize
- Strong consultancy and interpersonal skills and good leadership skills
- Ability to work in multicultural teams and collaborate with colleagues outside Finland
- Fluent English and Finnish language skills, both verbal and written
Make your move and apply now but latest by 2nd of August 2020. We will be on holiday whole July, so we will get back you in August and start the interviews 10th of August onwards.
Unfortunately, as we are on holiday, we are not able to answer your questions before August. For more information, you can drop an e-mail to our Head of Digital email@example.com and she will get back to you once she is back from holiday (after 3rd of August).
Enjoy your summer!