Due to Capgemini’s recent growth in Cloud Infrastructure services in the Nordics, we are seeking for new sales talent to join us and expand our business in Finland.
We are hiring Sales Managers to lead and manage our new business development for Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services in Finland.
Our offering portfolio covers wide range of both consultancy and managed services. We see increasing demand especially in cyber security, cloud transformation, hybrid cloud, and service integration.
You might be the person we are looking for if you have:
- 3+ years proven, successful sales experience in IT professional services and/or managed services
- 2+ years background in selling Cloud related services
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Positive attitude, high motivation level and a passion for building a business
- Ability to articulate and present a compelling value proposition via customer meetings and product demonstrations, both in-person, and via the web
- Experience in identifying and qualifying opportunities; pursuing conversion of qualified leads
- Technical acumen blended with ability to communicate business value
- Experience in negotiating /close deals.
- Fluent in Finnish & English
You will report to Vice President of Cloud Infrastructure Services.
As one of the largest IT service providers, we offer truly global working environment and client base, excellent career opportunities and competitive benefits. We will fill the positions as soon as we find suitable candidates, so send your application soon!
For more information, please contact Pyry Virrantaus at email@example.com or 040-559 0713.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to CapgeminiApply now