We are now looking for an SAP Solution and Usability Expert with focus on designing custom applications on top of S/4HANA, particularly in SAP Logistics space!
Why do we believe we are the best choice for you?
In Capgemini we believe in delivering the best solutions to our clients with a collaborative approach using cutting-edge technology. We have an active cross-country collaboration that ensures that we can tap into insights across the globe to better help our customers.
You will work with our top clients in Finland and be part of solutioning and delivering some of the most challenging and rewarding SAP projects. We help organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful by working closely with them and providing the most innovative solutions. We thrive in a culture that is collaborative and forward thinking.
The focus of your role
You will be a part of the larger SAP community in Capgemini and through your knowledge, skills and expertise of SAP asset management processes and UX design provide user-friendly custom solutions, that extend the SAP S/4HANA beyond the standard functionalities. You will be expected to design and coordinate the delivery solutions setting the needs of the user at the center of everything. We and our clients expect you to be a trusted advisor to clients on SAP best practices. In your role you will contribute to new business development and actively take part in the wider Capgemini SAP community.
What do we hope from you?
We are looking for someone with experience on both SAP Logistics processes as well as UX design. We expect you to have multiple skills and/or qualities among the ones listed here:
- Experience in process/functional consultant role in SAP Logistics delivery projects/services
- Experience in SAP UX design
- Experience in leading a project team and/or coordinating the work of others
- Understanding of SAP Roadmap including SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Technology Platform
- Willingness to learn and remain informed of the current technologies and market trends
- Experience in solutioning SAP solutions
- Strong consultancy and interpersonal skills paired with good leadership skills
- Ability to work in multicultural, international teams
- Fluent Finnish language skills, both verbal and written
- Location in and around Helsinki region
Ace your career and apply now!
Does the role excite you and make you want to be a part of our SAP experts’ team? Apply now or the latest by May 30th!
Do you have further questions or would need more information about the role? You can get in touch with Antti Eivola – firstname.lastname@example.org.