RPA Operations Engineer
Our ambition is to be the leader for leaders. In practice this means that our clients are the most known global players facing increasingly complex technology ecosystems. In this world we act as the leaders designing and providing solutions that combine the relevant Intelligent Automation technologies, like Robotics Process Automation with Machine Learning. Being truly technology agnostic company means that we are not stuck in solutions that do not get the things done.
We are investing in our Nordic team that is backed up with an ambitious vision and management support. The Nordic Intelligent Automation Center of Excellence team brings together the best automation experts in our area. We provide expertise in customer initiatives spanning from sales support to consulting and development. We are also designing the best cooperation models for automation maintenance with our global colleagues.
We are now looking for an RPA Operations Engineer to strengthen our automation operations on our cloud and client platforms. Depending on current skills and learning, this role can be evolving to RPA Infrastructure Architect as well.
- In short, the main responsibility is to be on charge of maintaining and integrating RPA solutions to cloud and on-premise environments
- Participate in design, planning and implementation of solutions
- Work in close cooperation with delivery architects, developers and clients on-site or remotely on coordinating and applying activities in infrastructure while supporting implementation of developed solution from infrastructure side
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Support developers in daily work with windows host level technical knowledge
We are looking for people with:
- Hands-on experience for at least five core components:
- Windows Server, Microsoft Azure, Windows Registry and Group Policies, Remote Desktop Services, OSI Layer (VPN, Firewall, Routing, Proxy), SQL Databases, IIS / Web services.
- Tools: Wireshark, Process Monitor, PowerShell
- Agile/SCRUM methodology awareness
- Excellent self-organization skills and ability to work autonomously based on specification
- Knowledge sharing abilities
- Strong communication skills in Finnish and English – both verbal and written
- Experience in Robotic Process Automation solutions is a plus, but not mandatory
- Proactive and get done mentality with a social eye to work on client interfaces
- Training paths to become the best version of yourself
- Experienced and growing team of professionals to work with
- Interesting customers and cutting-edge technologies
- Health care contributions and wellness grant
- Private medical health insurance
- Possibility to have a company car
- Option for employee share ownership program (ESOP)
- Good work-life balance
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
For more information, please contact Tiina Lehto, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358405687076.