As Project Manager you are responsible for the overall project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. You ensure that the project meets its deliverables in agreed schedule, according to scope, within stipulated budget, to quality standards and with highest-level client satisfaction. You also actively participate in the sales phase of projects. As a Project Manager you work in close co-operation with customers and several Capgemini teams.
- Prior work experience in project management in application development projects (2-5 years)
- Sales mindset
- Positive and customer orientated attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with targets and deadlines
- Fluency in Finnish and English, written and spoken (both mandatory)
- Project management certifications
- Experience in IT consulting
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of multiple business sectors
- Excellent social skills and team spirit
- Self-driven and goal-oriented working style
- Flexibility regarding work content
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Passion to learn and develop your existing skills further
We offer an interesting working environment with our international team and challenging opportunities with leading client organizations. You will get an excellent opportunity to develop your competences supported by Capgemini’s career path model and extensive training programs. We also offer competitive compensation and benefits with balanced and flexible work-life. This is your chance to boost your career to the next level!
If you feel that you are the person we are looking for, then seize the opportunity and make your move by applying now.
Last date of sending your application is 18th February.
For more information, you can contact Jari Virtanen – firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 834 6235Apply now