Product Lifecycle Management Consultant
DREAM OF A BETTER FUTURE?
OR BUILD IT YOURSELF?
Feel like planning, designing, building, and running future Digital Continuity processes and solutions for leading global manufacturing and high-tech companies? We’re looking for new colleagues with Product Lifecycle Management expertise to join our growing PLM team in Finland. You’ll deliver PLM assignments of various kinds in global context, work with leading technologies and – based on your interest – also participate in shaping sales leads into winning proposals.
About Capgemini Finland
Capgemini Finland is a winning team of consultants, technology experts, developers, designers and innovators. We are building a better, more sustainable and inclusive future by transforming organizations and helping them grow. Our local expertise in engineering, cloud solutions, digital services, SAP, data and AI is backed up by a powerful global network.
At Capgemini Engineering we foster synergies between the Digital and the Engineering worlds to help any company build intelligent products , operations and services at scale with digital inside everything, digital continuity throughout lifecycle and digital convergence with its ecosystem. In Finland we’re growing fast, and with more than 50.000 engineers and scientists world-wide we are the market leader of the industry globally.
Here’s what we expect from an ideal candidate:
- 2…10+ years of experience in working hands-on with PLM/PDM processes and solutions, preferably Dassault, PTC and/or Siemens.
- 21st century E-2-E PLM vision (not stuck to “PDM -thinking”)
- Right attitude
- willingness to grow professionally
- courage to join a growing local practice of a global company
- flexibility, capability to cope with pressure and take risk
- Passion to drive the growth on PLM area
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
You may have just few years of experience in PLM – or few decades – it doesn’t matter; we seek for different levels of seniority and expertise. What is important is that you have the passion grow in the PLM area and entrepreneurial winning spirit.
Ticked every box so far? These extras will net you bonus points:
- Experience in working in consulting organization
- Finnish language skills, written and spoken
What you get
At Capgemini Finland, you shape your own future. As one of our experts, you will combine cutting-edge technology with human insights to reimagine what’s possible. You will have an impact on how leading Finnish organizations and entire industries operate in the digital era. Our work contributes to a more functional and inclusive society and touches the everyday lives of thousands.
Employee benefits include:
- Global training & development support with free access to +250 000 classes and certifications from Coursera, Pluralsight, Harvard Spark and more
- Fair and equal career management program and an unparalleled network of experts to learn from
- Flexible working hours and remote working policy
- Modern office spaces with a gym, swimming pool and spa area in Helsinki (you can also have our Lappeenranta office as your home base)
- Extensive benefits to support your health and wellbeing
- A tightly knit team and a culture devoted to building a sustainable and inclusive future
Employees consistently praise Capgemini Finland for providing opportunities to grow and learn, for making work enjoyable with freedom and flexibility, and for embracing a truly diverse and inclusive culture.
Does this sound like your thing? Send your application latest by Monday, February 28, 2022.
Got a question about this role? For more information, please reach out to Panu Rahikka, Head of Capgemini Engineering Finland at email@example.com
Get The Future You Want.