The Problem Manager is responsible for managing the lifecycle of all Problems. You will be a part of our Client Team and you work daily with other Process Managers and Operational Delivery Manager. Problem Manager plays one of the key roles in an account and you have a good opportunity to develop problem process together with the client and team.
Problem Manager’s role includes:
- Overall responsibility of Problems life cycle
- Analyze the cause of the reoccurring incidents
- Co-operation with the client Problem Manager, process managers and technical teams
- Lead proactive and reactive Problem Management
- Arrange Problem Management trainings for the organization
- Developing of the Problem Management process together with the client
You will also carry out SLA reporting.
You might be the one we are looking for if you have:
- Suitable Bachelor degree or are at the final stages of your studies
- Good attitude and genuine interest in ITIL processes
- Team working skills as well as ability to work independently
- Fluent English for daily work, good communication and documentation skills
- Fluent or native Finnish is a must
- Finnish citizenship required
- Willingness to undergo Finnish Security Police background checks
- Ability to adapt to multicultural and international environment
We offer you a challenging position in a growing, international company with full of interesting assignments, space and freedom for your new ideas, and support for developing and widening your competence through our comprehensive training programs. We have a great workplace with excellent team spirit. For us your balance between professional challenges and personal life is important. You will be working full-time in Helsinki capital area.
Position will be filled as soon as we find the right candidate or latest in December 2017
Please submit your online application by November 30, 2017 including your CV and salary expectations.
For more information please contact Eija-Kaarina Matilainen at: email@example.com or 040 539 9117.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.comApply now