SETTLE FOR THE STATUS QUO?
OR BUILD A BETTER FUTURE?
As a Software Developer with a focus on digital, you will implement digital solutions that are necessary to our customers in order for them to benefit from new tech. You will work in customer projects in direct contact with other professionals from Capgemini and the customer side.
About Capgemini Finland
Capgemini Finland is a winning team of consultants, technology experts, developers, designers and innovators. We are building a better, more sustainable and inclusive future by transforming organizations and helping them grow. Our local expertise in cloud solutions, digital services, SAP, data and AI is backed up by a powerful global network.
The team will be in Digital People Unit, CX Architecture & Development Competence Pool.
What would help you to succeed in this role?
- More than 2 years experience of software development using .NET and C#
- More than 2 years experience of front-end software development using ReactJS or some other front end frame
- Passion for implementing Digital solutions and hands-on experience in developing .Net applications
- Strong customer focus with good communication skills. We also appreciate if you communicate in Finnish
- We have a need to perform a legitimate security clearance on the chosen candidate, which means you must have been in Finland for over five years.
Ticked every box so far? These extras will net you bonus points:
- Any passed certifications or exams are a bonus
- Work experience within Agile and DevOps environments are a bonus
What is our promise to you?
We offer you global muscles while simultaneously having a strong local presence. That’s an advantage few others can match. You will be part of a highly driven team of professionals and get the opportunity to develop and influence the digital business area!
At Capgemini Finland, you shape your own future. As one of our experts, you will combine cutting-edge technology with human insights to reimagine what’s possible. You will have an impact on how leading Finnish organizations and entire industries operate in the digital era. Our work contributes to a more functional and inclusive society and touches the everyday lives of thousands.
Our employee benefits include for example:
- Global training & development support with free access to +250 000 classes and certifications from Coursera, Pluralsight, Harvard Spark and more
- Fair and equal career management program and an unparalleled network of experts to learn from
- Flexible working hours and remote working policy
- Modern office spaces with a gym, swimming pool and spa area in Helsinki (you can also have our Lappeenranta office as your home base)
- Extensive benefits to support your health and wellbeing
- A tightly knit team and a culture devoted to building a sustainable and inclusive future
Employees consistently praise Capgemini Finland for providing opportunities to grow and learn, for making work enjoyable with freedom and flexibility, and for embracing a truly diverse and inclusive culture.
Does this sound like your thing? Send your application ASAP, latest by 31.5.2022.
Got a question about this role? For more information, please reach out to Kari Lahtinen (Head of CX Architecture & Development) at email@example.com.
Get The Future You Want.