We are now seeking for a Linux-guru to reinforce our Cloud Infrastructure Services team at Capgemini Finland. If Linux is your bread and butter and you wish to continue on that path, we are ready to provide you with meaningful and societally prestigious, even vital, public sector clientele to work with. We are prepared to adjust the role based on your experience, so if you enjoy working in a zero-micromanagement environment, taking grand responsilibity for your own quality of work, you have come to the right place!
What is the role about?
- Providing support to assist in the resolution of incidents
- Participating in SW maintenance and upgrade projects in conjunction with development projects
- Highlighting technology incident trends to enable root cause investigation
- Adhering to change management processes
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest technology trends
- Proactively identifying and creating proposals for technology improvements
Technically speaking, what will you be dealing with?
- Infra architecture: Linux, Redhat and Suse
- Infra planning, deployment, administration and operating
- Cloud infrastructure and administration
- – Unix versions: AIX and Solaris
- High availability/clustering: AIX PowerHA
- Automation (e.g Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Virtualization: VMware, Redhat, Hyper-V, Oracle OVM
- Programming and scripting: Shell, Python, Perl
- Container solutions (Linux docker, Solaris containers)
- User identity, security, monitoring and firewalls
What kinds of traits and ”soft” skills should you possess?
- Smooth and solid communication and presentation skills, both in Finnish
and in English
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to solve problems through a systematic and analytical decision-making process
Why should you choose Capgemini?
At Capgemini we’ll let you focus on your work in all peace without the fear of micromanagement – you are an expert and we trust you on being the best one to guide your own work, despite your physical location. However, when in need for assistance, your local team is there to give you a helping hand. In addition to the support from your team, we promise you top-tier tools for training and self-development. All in all, if you’re willing to continue increasing your know-how and expertise within local projects as part of a local team, in a culture that emphasizes freedom and responsibility, we’d love to hear from you soon!
Feel free to enquire more from Team Manager Heidi Stark (firstname.lastname@example.org). In case all’s clear, don’t hesitate to submit your CV as soon as possible, however the latest on October 25th!
Please note that we require a security clearance as part of the recruitment process.