Our ambition is to be the leader for leaders
This means that our clients are the most known global players facing increasingly complex technology ecosystems. In this world, we act as the leaders designing and providing solutions that combine all the relevant Intelligent Automation technologies, like Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Machine Learning and chatbots. Being truly technology agnostic company means that we are not stuck in solutions that do not get the things done.
We are strongly investing in our Nordic team that is backed up with an ambitious vision and management support. The Nordic Intelligent Automation Center of Excellence brings together the best automation experts in our area. We provide expertise in customer initiatives spanning from sales support to consulting and development. We are also designing the best cooperation models for automation maintenance with our global colleagues.
We are now looking for Lead and Senior RPA Developers to design, develop and implement robotics and Intelligent Automation solutions for our clients as part of experienced project teams. We are looking for people with:
- 2+ years of professional programming expertise, e.g. C#, VB and SQL. Background in test automation or working with Azure or AWS is also a positive sign.
- 1-2+ years of experience in developing RPA solutions is seen as an asset, but we do train our people as well. E.g. with Blue Prism, UiPath, Workfusion, Automation Anywhere, Pega or NICE.
- Will to expand own skillsets to new RPA and Intelligent Automation technologies, or a wider role covering consulting, project management and architecture.
- Get **** done mentality with a social eye to work on client interfaces
- Strong communication skills in Finnish and English
- Training paths to become the best version of yourself
- Experienced and growing team of professionals to work with
- Interesting customers and cutting-edge technologies
- Health care contributions and wellness grant
- Private medical health insurance
- Option for employee share ownership program (ESOP)
- Good work-life balance
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
For more information, please contact your future manager Henri Wiik, firstname.lastname@example.org.