As a lead designer you an overarching responsibility for the design part of our project deliveries or all design work on our services or accounts you will be involved with. You will work with a multidisciplinary team with other designers and colleagues from different professions like, developers, architects and project managers. You will be responsible for our design approach, methodologies and the quality of the end-results. Depending on your personal ambition, you can also have a key role in developing our design tools and methodologies and driving design thinking forward within Capgemini Finland.
Your role will include:
- Working as a lead designer in our project deliveries, accounts and services. Most of our work relates to new digital services development projects or major IT development programs, where you will be acting as a link between our customer’s business, our designers and our developers. You are able to take an overall responsibility for the content of the work we deliver.
- Acting as a thought leader in design related matters towards our customers and creating new business opportunities for us with your expertise. You are able to lead the creation of design related offers to our customers and deliver engaging presentations.
- Being a leader in design work for our organization. We are strongly driving experience design approach in our projects and you will be a key player in our change journey. You will get a chance to get involved in organizing trainings, methodology development and mentoring of your colleagues.
For this role we are looking for true experienced professionals that are ready to a make a major impact in our global community. You will have a key position in transforming our teams into a true design-oriented approach.
To rock the role, the expectations are:
- You have senior expertise from at least one discipline of modern digital design: Business / Service / UX / Interaction / Visual design and have at least a high-level understanding of them all
- You have a solid track record from successful design and implementation of digital services in a large-scale environment. You master main design tools and software to quickly bring your thinking alive
- You are an excellent listener to understand our clients’ needs
- You are a true team player and have demonstrated leadership experience
- You speak and write fluent Finnish and English
- Developer background or personal interest to front end development technologies is a plus
WHO WE ARE AND WHY TO JOIN US
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. We are guiding the way of our clients towards digitalization and enabling the optimization of business and IT operations. As a company, we stand out by having the nicest people in IT industry, a strong culture of helping each other, competitive salary and loads of flexibility to support work-life balance. You will have chance to participate major high impact IT programs that affect multiple touchpoints in the daily life of people.
Our business analysis and service design team helps large enterprises to build digital services of the future. We do it by understanding the client needs and iteratively designing and building digital solutions. We also collaborate with our world-known design agency Idean Enterprises.
ACE YOUR CAREER AND JOIN US NOW!
Go ahead and send us your CV now. For more information and questions, do not hesitate to contact Sami Urpila (email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +358 40 8654808)
We are working on a system migration which might cause problems in the job application interface. In case you face any problems, please send your CV to our recruitment team to email@example.com and mention which role you are applying to.