The Change Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating the lifecycle of all Changes. You will be a part of our Client Team and you working daily with other Process Managers and Operational Delivery Manager. Change Management process is one of the key process in an account and you have a good possibility to develop change process together with the client and team.
Change Manager’s main duties:
- Overall responsibility of Changes life cycle
- Ensure the high-quality implementation of changes with minimum impact to IT Services
- Coordinate and conduct Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings
- Post Implementation Reviews with Tech teams
- Prepare change reports internally and externally
- Arrange Change Management trainings for the organization
- Developing of the Change Management process together with the client
Required skills / personal characteristics
- Basic understanding of Change management process, several years’ experience is NOT needed
- Suitable Bachelor degree or the final stages of studies
- Good attitude and genuine interest in ITIL processes
- Team working skills as well as ability to work independently
- Fluent English for daily work, good communication and documentation skills
- Fluent or native Finnish is a must
- Finnish citizenship required
- Willingness to undergo Finnish Security Police background checks
- Ability to adapt to multicultural and international environment
We offer you challenging position in a growing, international company with full of interesting assignments, space and freedom for your new ideas, and support for developing and widening your competence through our comprehensive training programs. We have a great workplace with excellent team spirit. For us your balance between professional challenges and personal life is important. You will be working full-time in Helsinki capital area.
Position will be filled as soon as we find the right candidate or latest in February 2018
Please submit your online application by January 26, 2018 including your CV and salary expectations.
For more information, please contact your future manager Eija-Kaarina Matilainen, firstname.lastname@example.org; +358 40 539 9117
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to CapgeminiApply now