Are you good at problem solving and attention to detail? Do you have also a Proactive/Service/Result oriented mindset, are you a true team player and have strong analytical skills?
If you said yes to the previous ones, you could be our IT Supporter!
As a It Supporter at Capgemini, you provide technical support to users for troubleshooting issues and answering questions. You are also onsite Hand/Eyes support contact for Group IT.
You take care of following:
- 1st and 2nd level Helpdesk for users (Group IT supported hardware, software, applications & tools)
- Onsite (Hand/Eyes) support contact for Projects, Service Desk and other Group IT teams.
- Office equipment checks, support and maintenance (printers, projectors, meeting room screens, video conferencing systems etc)
- REMEDY (ITSM) call registration or other ticket registration system
- H/W break fix and maintenance
- Paperwork for asset & finance management
- PC preparations (W’10 incl. MS Office build, configuration) and startup training (provisioning) to new users
- PC and PC supply provisioning
You feel right at home with the following:
- Problem Solving
- LAN Basic Knowledge
- Help Desk Experience (experience of at least 6 months is a plus)
- Verbal Communication and phone Skills
- Operating Systems
- Customer Service
- Quality Focus
- PC Proficiency
- Software Maintenance
- Apple Mac OS knowledge is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Work in shifts during regular office opening hours
- Work outside office opening hours by occasion
- Travel to other office locations
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Fluency in both Finnish and English.
WE OFFER YOU
We offer an interesting working environment with our international team. You will be at the forefront of our business by providing technical support for our users. You will get the support from the organization that you need to succeed in your role.
ACE YOUR CAREER AND APPLY NOW!
If you feel that you are the person we are looking for, then seize the opportunity and make your move by applying now. We are going to interview the candidates on 18th of February, so you can save the date already.
In case of any questions, you can be in contact with your future manager Andy Wood – email@example.com