Integration Developer (EDI)
Do you have passion for bringing things together? Do you value seamless information flow? Fancy being part of a team making information in the veins of IT circulating for benefit of businesses and services essential to us all? Say yes and join a merry band of Integration Developers capable of supporting the very fabric of modern society.
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. We are guiding the way of our clients towards digitalization and enabling the optimization of business and IT operations.
We want our people to grow with us and enjoy their work. We offer you exceptionally cool colleagues, reasonable working hours and motivating learning and development possibilities among other things. You will be getting an excellent opportunity to develop your competences supported by Capgemini’s career path model and extensive training programs. This is your chance to get involved in exciting projects in a global company and really make the difference!
MAKING A MATCH – DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
We are looking for Integration Developers with relevant work experience to join our versatile group of experts. Your will join a team of professionals and take a role that can be tailored for you based on your experience. Fluency in both English and in Finnish are required to ensure fluent collaboration both with our clients as well as across our global group.
In this role you are typically working as part of a team responsible for building and running integrations between major client organizations. To support succeeding in this role you have acquired good understanding of topics related software development on different levels – from understanding of detailed technical topics to ability to design appropriate integration solutions.
We are looking for candidates with following core skills and experience:
- Practical experience in building and managing software integrations in various environments and ecosystems
- Good command of EDIFACT standard
- Experience in working with TradeXpress products and platforms
- General interest in learning and adapting to new technologies and environments
- Aptitude to understand client business
- Ability to identify and communicate the relevant key points about technical topics for different stakeholder groups
- Readiness to actively coordinate own work and willingness to take responsibility on client interface
- Fluent communication in Finnish and English
Having hands-on experience with following topics are also something that we appreciate but we do not require these skills yet from you:
- Knowledge of IBM DataPower platform
- Building integration solutions in cloud environment
- Other integration platforms (ESB solutions, API gateways) and integration management
APPLY NOW AND ACE YOUR CAREER WITH US!
Make your move by applying now! We are constantly going through the applications. In case of any questions, you can be in contact with your future manager Tomi Partamies – firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 723 9694.