Do you have passion for bringing things together?
Do you value easy-to-use, no-fuss integration services? Fancy being part of a team making things easier for others? Say yes and join a league of Integration Developers capable of supporting the very fabric of modern society.
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. We are guiding the way of our clients towards digitization and enabling the optimization of business and IT operations.
We want our people to grow with us and enjoy their work. We offer you exceptionally cool colleagues, reasonable working hours and motivating learning and development possibilities among other things. You will be getting an excellent opportunity to develop your competences supported by Capgemini’s career path model and extensive training programs. This is your chance to get involved in exciting projects in a global company and really make the difference!
Making a match – Do you have what it takes?
We are currently looking for experienced Integration Developers for a customer team comprised e.g. of Django, Drupal and React professionals. Together with the team, you will develop digital services for hundreds of thousands of citizens in Finland with agile methods. The project is planned to start in autumn 2020.
To support succeeding in this role you have acquired good understanding of topics related to software development on different levels – from understanding detailed technical topics to ability to design appropriate integration solutions.
We are looking for candidates with following core skills and experience:
- Practical experience in building and managing software integrations in various environments and ecosystems
- Experience in working with Red Hat OpenShift
- Praxis of Java integration development and management
- Good command and conviction to DevOps and related ways of working
- Aptitude to understand client business
- Ability to identify and communicate the relevant key points about technical topics for different stakeholder groups
- Readiness to actively coordinate own work and willingness to take responsibility on client interface
- Interest in learning and adapting to new technologies and environments
- Fluent communication in Finnish and English
Having hands-on experience with following topics are also something that we appreciate but we do not require these skills yet from you:
- Building integration solutions in various other cloud environments
- Other relevant experience on integration platforms (ESB solutions, API gateways) and integration management
APPLY NOW AND ACE YOUR CAREER WITH US!
Make your move by applying now but on 7th of June at the latest! We are constantly going through the applications and interviewing candidates during the application period. The Capgemini Finland’s office will move to Ruoholahti during the autumn 2020, so you’ll get to enjoy our brand new premises there!
In case of any questions, you can be in contact with your future manager Tomi Partamies – email@example.com, +358 40 723 9694. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!