Do you have a passion for bringing things together? Do you value easy-to-use, no-fuss integration services? Fancy being part of a team making things easier for others? Say “yes” and join a league of Integration Developers capable of supporting the very fabric of modern society.
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. We are guiding the way of our clients towards digitalization and enabling the optimization of business and IT operations.
We want our people to grow with us and enjoy their work. We offer you exceptionally cool colleagues, reasonable working hours and motivating learning and development possibilities among many other things. You will get an excellent opportunity to develop your competences with support of Capgemini’s career path model and extensive training programs. This is your chance to get involved in exciting projects in a global company and really make a difference!
Our Helsinki office offers you the perfect opportunity for relaxation by having a gym and a 20m long swimming pool with spa area. Alternatively you are free to work with our Lappeenranta office as your home base, as well.
Making a match – Do you have what it takes?
We are currently looking for experienced Integration Developers for a customer team comprised of Microsoft technology professionals. Together with the team, you will develop digital services for major clients in Finland. You will have a possibility to participate in exciting development projects and support business-critical production systems.
To support success in this role you have acquired good understanding of subjects related to software development on different levels – from understanding detailed technical topics to the ability to design appropriate integration solutions to serve the client’s business processes.
We are looking for candidates with the following core skills and experience:
- Practical experience in building and managing software integrations in various environments and ecosystems
- Experience in working with MS BizTalk (2020 and earlier)
- Capability and skills to work with MS Azure and Logic Apps
- Good command and conviction to agile ways of working
- Aptitude to understand client business
- Ability to identify and communicate the relevant technical key points to different stakeholders
- Readiness to actively coordinate own work and willingness to take responsibility on client interface
- Interest in learning and adapting to new technologies and environments
- Fluent communication in Finnish and English
Having hands-on experience with the following topics is also something we appreciate but do not require:
- Building integration solutions in various non-Microsoft cloud environments
- Other relevant experience on integration platforms (MuleSoft, Boomi, etc.) and integration management
APPLY NOW AND ACE YOUR CAREER WITH US!
Make your move by applying now or on August 8th at the latest! The Capgemini Finland Helsinki-office has just moved to Ruoholahti, so you’ll get to enjoy our brand-new premises!
In case of any questions, starting from Monday, July 19th you can be in contact with your future manager Tomi Partamies (email@example.com, +358 40 723 9694).
Thus, please note that we are on holiday between June 23rd and July 19th, and will activate the prescreening phase only after that.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!