We are looking for Full Stack Java Developers with relevant work experience to join our versatile group of experts. In this role you are typically working as part of a team responsible for building and running solutions towards digitalization for leading client organizations. To support succeeding in this role you have acquired good understanding of topics related software development on different levels – from understanding of detailed technical topics to ability to design appropriate software architectures.
- Practical experience with Java based solution development related to related with UI, integration and data persistence aspects (using common frameworks like Spring or Java EE, JPA/Hibernate)
- Skills with technologies usually associated with the DevOps mindset; i.e. Git as SCM, CI tools, container management, test automation, generic Linux skills
- General interest in learning and adapting to new technologies and environments
- Able to identify and communicate the relevant key points about an technical topic for different stakeholder groups (i.e. to a customer vs. to a development team member)
- Fluent communication in Finnish and English
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Building solutions leveraging PaaS components (i.e. utilizing AWS stack)
- Integration platforms (ESB solutions, API gateways) and integration management
- Mobile development frameworks (e.g. React-native, Ionic, Cordova)
Having previous consulting experience is appreciated but not required.
Why join Capgemini?
We offer an interesting and exciting working environment with our international team and varying tasks with leading client organizations. You will be getting an excellent opportunity to develop your competences supported by Capgemini’s career path model and training programs. This is your chance to get involved in exciting projects in a global company and really make the difference!
Interested? Make your move quickly and apply now and attach your CV and letter of application with salary request in English. We look forward to receiving your application!
For more information, you can contact Timo Rantalainen, firstname.lastname@example.org; +358 40 570 7739
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.comApply now