Capgemini Finland Application Services is building an innovative unit to lead the development of cloud and DevOps solutions and services. Do you have a development background in the area of Cloud and DevOps and want to play a key role in developing the cloud and DevOps capabilities of our organization?
If the answer to this question is yes, then keep on reading! We have the right role for you!
Cloud and DevOps are two of Capgemini’s key focus areas. We are looking for a highly talented DevOps/SRE Engineer that has a huge passion for cloud solutions and will help us achieving our unit’s mission in becoming one of the most successful cloud delivery organizations!
The Business Environment
You will be joining the Applications Cloud People Unit, which provides world class Cloud, DevOps and project execution services to its customers. You are driven by developing services in the cloud as well as working with tools and best practices with the cloud platform(s) of choice. Additionally, you are passionate about using DevOps technologies to help customers to reach their goals and maximize the benefits with cloud services.
As a DevOps/SRE Engineer with a focus on cloud solutions, you will implement DevOps practices, toolsets and solutions that are necessary to our customers. You will work in customers project in direct contact with other professionals from Capgemini and from the customer side.
In order to be successful in this role, we expect that you have one or more of the following qualifications:
- Passion for implementing cloud solutions and hands-on experience in developing Cloud Native applications.
- 3-5 years’ experience of DevOps practices and toolset for microservices development targeting OpenShift or Kubernetes.
- Experience on DevOps toolsets, like OpenShift pipelines, Helm, Jenkins, Ansible, Bitbucket/Git, Artifactory, Ansible.
- Experience on Infrastructure as Code approach on OpenShift or Kubernetes.
- Worked in DevOps environment and experience in CI/CD (Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery) tools.
- Experience of using Azure DevOps and Azure IaC technologies are a bonus.
- Passed one or more cloud or DevOps certification or exams (i.e., Red Hat or Azure) is a bonus qualification.
- Strong customer focus with excellent communication skills. We also appreciate if you communicate in Finnish.
- Goal oriented and passionate about DevOps.
We have a need to perform a legitimate security clearance on the chosen candidate, which means you must have been in Finland for over five years.
Why should you choose Capgemini?
We offer you the better of two worlds – global muscles, locally based in Finland business life. Together, we have an advantage that few others can match! You will be a part of a highly driven team of professionals and get the opportunity to develop and influence the cloud business area!
Capgemini has thousands of certified cloud and DevOps professionals all over the world. You could join a winning team of experts and exchange opinions and best practices throughout our company- wide network of experts and our Centers of Excellence!
Capgemini is an open organization that cares for you as an individual and allows you to develop both in your role and as a person. At Capgemini, you will work with the latest technology for some of Finland’s largest and most successful companies.
We value work-life balance extremely high. We offer possibilities for remote working and flexibility in choosing the work schedule that best suits your needs
We offer competitive salary and benefit package, such as health care insurance, sick child care support, lunch and culture vouchers, smartphone of your choice and much more!
We are one of the few employers that can boast to have our own 20m long swimming pool with spa in our office premises! Perfect possibility for relaxing during an intense work day!
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with us! We would like to hear from you even today , however the latest by January 30th 2022. For more information, you may contact our Head of Cloud Engineering and DevOps, Tommi Berg (+358456700354 – tommi.berg (at) capgemini.com)