Do you define yourself as a hungry Cloud Expert who is looking to take on new responsibilities? Are you a confident collaborator and relationship builder? If so, then we have an opportunity for you!
A broad international network of professionals, exciting client projects, prestigious partners, invaluable career opportunities, a nice work environment, high-end coffee machines, after work settings with great colleagues – these are but a few reasons to work in our team! We are now looking for you, a driven Cloud Expert, to join our growing team of professionals at Capgemini Finland.
Within Capgemini, the Cloud Infrastructure Services business provides leading solutions to large global clients through an integrated global sales and delivery model. We are a global team of committed professionals who advise, transform and run client IT services – enabling our clients to achieve innovation, agility and competitiveness.
As our Cloud Expert, you will play a critical role in promoting our vision and in driving revenue by functioning as a trusted advisor for the most significant clients on the market. Your aim will be to:
- define clients’ cloud strategies and solutions on a high level based on the clients’ business requirements
- determine how to implement the solution both effectively and with added value for the client
- optimize the implementation of the solution
- facilitate group discussions and lead client strategy and design activities
- work closely with our Solutions team in order to translate the clients’ needs and opportunities into winning proposals and present the proposals to the clients in a clear and engaging manner
- work pro-actively spotting new opportunities and linking follow-on engagements to existing projects
- function as a key player in developing our Cloud platform surrounded by a driven team of professionals
This role requires fluency in both Finnish and English, Finnish citizenship as well as the ability to pass a Finnish background security check.
With strong technical skills, you have a solid understanding of:
- the latest trends on the cloud market
- Cloud architecture
- Cloud migrations, preferably to Public Cloud (Azure, AWS ja GCP)
- delivering technical demonstrations and POCs
- deployment methodology and creating projects including the phases, deliverables, milestones as well as estimating labour
- identifying and mitigating risks
With, additionally, an interest towards enterprise sales, you feel right at home with:
- building and proposing Cloud solutions and strategies to clients
- articulating business value and assisting in identifying new cases
Experience with Hybrid Cloud, Data Center migrations and a DevOps way of working are considered a plus.
In this position you manage your own time to meet agreed targets. We offer a competitive compensation accompanied by a balanced and flexible work-life. You will be able to take full advantage of the opportunities we provide as a global organization.
We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Should you have any preferences regarding your role, please let us know.
Apply by the 5th of August 2018 by clicking the Apply now-button below the job announcement: https://www.capgemini.com/fi-en/careers/job-search/
Please note that we start interviewing suitable candidates already during the application period. We do not accept applications via e-mail.
For further information about the recruitment process, please contact our Recruitment Coordinator Christel Isberg: +358 45 853 1812 or leave a message or call request: xchristel.isberg (a) capgemini.comApply now