Are you an experienced Cloud Architect or a senior developer looking for the best growth and development possibilities?
If so, join our global team of over 8000 highly skilled Azure and AWS professionals and ace your career with us!
Why join Capgemini?
We want our people to grow with us and enjoy their work. We offer you exceptionally cool colleagues, reasonable working hours and motivating learning and development possibilities among other things. You will be getting an excellent opportunity to develop your competences supported by Capgemini’s career path model and training programs as well as the network of experienced Cloud professionals across the globe. This is your chance to get involved in exciting projects in a global company and really make a difference!
As a Cloud Architect, you will be a key player in designing technology solutions that meet clients’ business needs, as they move existing solutions onto cloud or develop new solutions directly there. You know how to design flexible, cost efficient and secure solutions that utilize the service portfolio offered by Amazon and Microsoft.
What is needed to be successful in this role:
- Experience with solution architecture (Java is a plus), particularly approaches that are relevant to designing cloud-native solutions and moving existing applications onto cloud platforms
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong oral and written communication skills, in both Finnish and English
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- General interest in learning and adapting to new technologies and environments
Having previous consulting experience is appreciated, but not required.
For more information, you can contact Timo Rantalainen, email@example.com +358 40 570 7739.
Interested? Make your move and apply now but on June 10th at the latest! We are interviewing the candidates constantly and hiring as soon as we find the right match.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you soon!