Do you enjoy driving things forward and meeting targets and deadlines? Do you have experience in participating in sales or bids? We have a perfect opportunity for you.
We are looking for a new Bid Manager to join our team in Apps Finland and handle significant bids. As a Bid Manager you will act as a sales project manager and manage effectively your own bids through the sales cycle (from RFP to contract) with tight deadlines.
This will include:
- Managing the bid from resourcing and analyzing the offer to presenting the case to the management.
Providing local support and advisory to offshore bid managers and manage bid related Capgemini internal agreements when required.
As a part of your role working as a local Subject Matter Expert in group’s pricing tool ADMT and taking up the role of Deal Analyst in nominated sales cases.
Coordinating Capgemini’s entire sales funnel, including following and reporting active sales cases to management.
MAKING A MATCH
We are looking for a person who understands the business and consulting world. You need to drive things with goal-oriented mindset and get them done. You will not take no as an answer.
To succeed in the role, you should also have:
- Experience from sales cases or bids by either participating in them or managing them on your own
- Understanding of the different focus offerings such as application development, resource augmentation and application maintenance
- Ability to work under pressure without dropping the ball
- An eye for the detail
- Good people management skills and motivating attitude
- Flexibility to meet tight deadlines
- Fluent Finnish language skills is required
If you have knowledge of finance and controlling that will be useful but not a must to have.
WE OFFER YOU
A challenging and interesting role where you can really make a difference. You will be at the forefront of our business by handling large-scale cases and impacting our future. You will get the support from the organization that you need to succeed in your role.
APPLY NOW or latest by 20th of June. If you have any questions, please contact your future manager Nithin Nadagouda, firstname.lastname@example.org.