We are looking for Azure Cloud specialists
To assist our clients in optimizing their use of Azure cloud resources as part of a balanced IT supply portfolio.
As our new Azure Cloud Specialist, you are a highly skilled and outcome driven specialist. You are able to work in a key role with Infrastructure and Solution Architects to define and deliver transition & transformation initiatives for our clients. Therefore, you need good presentation and communication skills, as well as good technical capabilities.
In this role you will engage closely with clients, partners and other business units to develop and execute innovative and competitive solutions / projects for new and existing clients leveraging a wealth of previous experience in deploying cloud solutions.
This role requires fluency in both Finnish and English, Finnish citizenship as well as the ability to pass a Finnish background security check. Also, prior experience in a consultancy role is expected.
You may be the person we are looking for if you have:
- Expert knowledge of Azure platform features and capabilities
- Understanding of Hybrid Cloud solutions and integrating public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery models
- Ability to manage cloud risk & compliance assessments with the customer
- Knowledge of building and recommending a migration approach to lift and shift the workloads
- Ability to execute limited POCs, where necessary
- Experience with Azure AD
- Knowledge on general infrastructure components like Networking, Server platforms, storage, application structure (2-tier, 3-tier), Identity, Security (Encryption, PKI), load balancing, clients (workstations, laptops, Thin client), Mobility, etc.
- Good working knowledge of processes and procedures (like ITIL)
- MCSA: Cloud Platform, MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure or equivalent certification accreditation
- Ability to perform and conduct workshops and meetings to develop client solutions.
We appreciate if you have experience with following topics:
- Experience in designing and implementing an Office 365 environment
- Experience with Azure Monitor or Operations Management Suite
- Scripting & Automation knowledge/skills
- Experience of container technology the use cases and application (Docker/ Kubernetes)
- Familiar with the DevOps concepts and aspects
Why join us?
Grow with the experts and work with the top clients. Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. You will have chance to participate major high impact IT programs that affect multiple touch points in the daily life of people. You will get our career model to support you in your career development.
Enjoy your workday and life. We stand out by having the nicest people in IT industry, a strong culture of helping each other and loads of flexibility to support work-life balance.
Be trusted and valued. We give our people the freedom to do their work and trust them.
How to apply
Apply by 25th March 2019 by clicking the Apply now-button below. Please note that we start interviewing suitable candidates already during the application period.
For further information please contact Olli Ruohonen: +358 45 631 8811 on Tue-Thu between 14-16 or leave a message or call request: olli.ruohonen (a) capgemini.com
Cannot find a suitable vacancy? Send in an open application: https://www.capgemini.com/fi-en/jobs/open-application/
People matter, results count.