Azure Cloud Analytics Consultant
Helping our customers to transform their business thru innovation on public cloud platforms is a strategic priority for Capgemini. In line with this priority, we are seeking to strengthen our Azure solutioning, design and development capability in Finland.
As an Azure Cloud Analytics Consultant you will support the creation of various solutions and services for our customers using full breath of Azure capabilities. You take active role in pre-sales activities and solutioning to the clients, and should either grow into or already established yourself in the level of lead consultant.
You could be the one we are looking for if you have:
- Expert knowledge of Azure platform features and capabilities
- MCSA: Data Engineer and/or other certification accreditations are preferable
- Strong project delivery experience for data warehouse, reporting and analytics projects
- Ability to perform and conduct workshops and meetings to develop client solutions
- Ability to execute limited POCs, where necessary
- Understanding of Hybrid Cloud solutions and integrating public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery models
- Experience with Azure AD
- Some experience on cloud risk & compliance assessments is also preferred
- Good working knowledge of processes and procedures (like ITIL)
- Finnish is the preferred language and English is a must
We will work together with global Capgemini Center of Excellence network for sales, references, Proof-of-Concepts and resourcing to provide best possible solutions and delivery for our customers.
Why join Capgemini?
Grow with the experts and work with the top clients. Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. You will have chance to participate major high impact IT programs that affect multiple touchpoints in the daily life of people. You will get our career model to support you in your career development.
Enjoy your workday and life. We stand out by having the nicest people in IT industry, a strong culture of helping each other and loads of flexibility to support work-life balance.
Be trusted and valued. We give our people the freedom to do their work and trust them. You will be a part of an international team with excellent team spirit and a lot of fun together.
ACE YOUR CAREER WITH US AND APPLY NOW!
If you feel that you are the person we are looking for, seize the opportunity and make your move by applying now or latest by 30th of August. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible. For more information, you can contact your future manager Tapani Tuoma – firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 525 0441