Join us and kick-off your career at Capgemini with our Career Accelerator program! Growing and learning are at the core of our company and important to our people so why not to kick-off your career with some extra training and networking from the beginning of your journey with us.
Maybe you are stuck with your current work and you do not feel like you are improving anymore? We want to light up the spark in you again and offer you a place that motivates and inspires you. With our Career Accelerator, we promise you relevant soft skill and hard skill trainings, global Insights & Data network where you can share your experiences and best practices and a peer-group of people that join the Career Accelerator together with you.
In this role you will be a key player in designing advanced analytics and business data lake solutions that meet clients’ business needs, as they move existing solutions onto cloud or develop new solutions directly there. You will design flexible, cost efficient and secure solutions that utilize the service portfolio offered by Amazon and/or Azure and/or OpenShift.
What it needs to be successful in this role:
- Understand business needs and analytics system landscape to model and create solutions
- Define KPIs and measures to monitor the effectiveness of data management initiatives
- Understand End2End processes, especially in logistics and finance
- Aspiration to learn approaches that are relevant to designing cloud-native solutions and moving existing applications onto cloud platforms
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong oral and written communication skills, in both Finnish and English
- General interest in learning and adapting to new technologies and environments
WHY JOIN CAPGEMINI?
We offer an interesting and exciting working environment with our international team and varying tasks with leading client organizations. You will be getting an excellent opportunity to develop your competences, supported by Capgemini’s career path model and training programs. This is your chance to get involved in exciting projects in a global company and really make a difference.
Interested? Seize the opportunity and make your move by applying now or latest by May 31st. We hope that people taking part in Career Accelerator are ready to start in September 2018. In case of any questions, we are happy to answer them. Please, contact your future manager Tapani Tuoma, email@example.com +358 40 525 0441 or if you want to hear more about the Career Accelerator itself you can also contact our recruitment manager Emma Koskinen, firstname.lastname@example.org , +358 50 360 90 13.
More information about the Career Accelerator, visit here.
For Insights & Data, visit https://www.capgemini.com/service/digital-services/insights-data/