Want to work at Capgemini Finland, but couldn’t find your dream role in the open jobs listing?
This is your chance to dazzle us and bring your unique expertise to the team!
We are continuously looking for...
Senior and junior professionals with different backgrounds, who want to shape a better future at the forefront of tech & business.
Our roles range from IT consulting, business development, and design to critical internal functions like HR, legal, marketing, procurement, sales, and more. You’ll get us particularly excited with expertise in one or more of the following:
- Cloud development & architecture (AWS, Azure, GCP, …)
- SAP (finance, controlling, logistics, architecture, project & program management)
- Software development and digital (cloud, Java, full stack, front-end, Salesforce, …)
- Data (analysis, engineering, architecture, AI & ML, management)
- Integrations (Mulesoft, EDI, BizTalk, LogicApps, …)
- Project management, enterprise architecture, service delivery, business analysis etc.
Get noticed by...
Showing and telling us about your unique skill set, motivations, and career aspirations!
We want to find a place for you in our team. The better you’re able to describe what you’re good at , and how that helps us succeed at a higher level , the easier it will be for us to find a place for you at Capgemini. You may want to specify exact roles of interest in your cover letter.
Two local things to keep in mind...
Some of our customers require Finnish language skills from our experts working with their assignments. We have several positions where this is not the case, and we never require you to know the language unless absolutely necessary for succeeding in the role.
If you live outside of Finland, you can improve your chances of joining the team by already being in the process of moving to Finland (and/or having a European/Finnish work permit).
How we handle open applications
We go through open applications weekly , so if an opportunity arises, we will contact you soon. We also check the open applications whenever we have a new job opening.
Due to the number of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to contact all applicants personally to let them know that there are no suitable roles at the moment.
Here’s what you can expect if we see a potential match for your application:
- We'll contact you to proceed to the interview phase
- You'll meet your future team lead (and, in some cases, other Capsters)
- The recruitment process includes relevant tests and usually 2-3 interview rounds
- If everything lines up, we'll move to background checks and offer stage
- Hopefully, we’ll get to sign a contract and welcome you to the team!
Why send an open application to Capgemini?
We know there’s a lot of talent out there, just waiting for the perfect opportunity. Sometimes the timing of your next career move doesn’t match the open roles at that exact moment, but that shouldn’t stop us from getting you to do what you love.
The open application is a good way to be found by us without sending multiple applications. Just remember it’s important that you're specific about your abilities and aspirations. We’ll store your information in our recruitment system for 2 years (according to GDPR) for possible future openings.
We can’t wait to get to know you!