OKAY WITH BUSINESS AS USUAL?
OR READY TO REIMAGINE WHAT’S POSSIBLE?
We are scaling our software development competence to serve our various clients. To accompany the already assigned skilled developers we are now looking to hire 2 - 3 solid experienced Full Stack Developers to complete the team. This is a great opportunity to advance your career in IT consulting!
About Capgemini Finland
Capgemini Finland is a winning team of consultants, technology experts, developers, designers and innovators. We are building a better, more sustainable and inclusive future by transforming organizations and helping them grow. Our local expertise in cloud solutions, digital services, SAP, data and AI is backed up by a powerful global network.
The team will be in Digital People Unit, CX Architecture & Development Competence Pool.
What would help you to succeed in this role?
- You are competent at software development ideally in multiple technologies with background Java as well
- You have passion to learn new technologies and environments
- You like to work as part of a team and can communicate fluently both in English and Finnish (this is an absolute requirement)
We hope you have several years of experience with software development and are willing and passionate to develop your skills further. Experience on acting as Technical Lead or Solution Architect for the team would be a big plus. Moreover, as we are steadily engaging increasingly in the cloud, all experience from or interest towards any of the public clouds is valued.
Ticked every box so far? These extras will net you bonus points:
- Oracle, OpenShift, Java Spring
- Public cloud (any) skills and certifications
What is our promise to you?
At Capgemini Finland, you shape your own future. As one of our experts, you will combine cutting-edge technology with human insights to reimagine what’s possible. You will have an impact on how leading Finnish organizations and entire industries operate in the digital era. Our work contributes to a more functional and inclusive society and touches the everyday lives of thousands.
Our employee benefits include for example:
- Global training & development support with free access to +250 000 classes and certifications from Coursera, Pluralsight, Harvard Spark and more
- Fair and equal career management program and an unparalleled network of experts to learn from
- Flexible working hours and remote working policy
- Modern office spaces with a gym, swimming pool and spa area in Helsinki (you can also have our Lappeenranta office as your home base)
- Extensive benefits to support your health and wellbeing
- A tightly knit team and a culture devoted to building a sustainable and inclusive future
Employees consistently praise Capgemini Finland for providing opportunities to grow and learn, for making work enjoyable with freedom and flexibility, and for embracing a truly diverse and inclusive culture.
Does this sound like your thing? Send your application as soon as possible, latest by July 31st 2022. Please note that we're mostly away during July, but are accepting applications until the end of month. We will go through all the applications in early August the latest.
Got a question about this role? For more information, please reach out to Kari Lahtinen (Head of CX Architecture & Development) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get The Future You Want.