Kishor is currently the Chief Operating Officer (COO) for Business Services (BSv), a Global Business Line (GBL) of Capgemini. This means he is responsible and accountable for many of BSv’s key activities including digitalization, reskilling, and introducing industrialized innovation across this GBL.
In his previous role as the Global Head of Group Managed Services, Capgemini, he focused on helping global clients accelerate their business processes, workforces, and time-to-market – through Capgemini’s Applications Services, Business Services, and Cloud Infrastructure services.
During the more than eight years he’s spent at Capgemini, Kishor has observed that the most agile organisations view digital transformation as a continuous program to drive sustainable growth and, as a result, he specializes in helping clients do just that.
With about 27 years of experience, in the financial services and technology sector, he has an outstanding track record of building, managing, and transforming large-scale engagements for global clients and he consistently motivates teams across regions and business units – driving strategy, growth, and innovation.
For his continuous work in these areas, to date, Kishor was awarded with the IT Excellence Award in 2010 and 2011 by the Indira Group of Institutes, in collaboration with the University of Pune and Computer Society of India, and he also received the ASM Excellence Award from the ASM College of Commerce, Science & IT in affiliation with Pune University in 2015.
To date, his key achievements include:
- Establishing a transformation agenda and implementing this through Competitiveness to encourage more sustainable growth within Capgemini’s Business Services going forward.
- Building a new organizational construct within Business Services by streamlining operations and designing/implementing many programs in order to drive more profitability.
- Strategizing for a major European global consulting firm’s focus in India, South Africa and the Middle East and establishing their sales & delivery organization and processes.
- Integrating the sales, delivery, and client relationship streams of a niche acquisition in core banking into a large global financial services delivery organization.
- Helping a major global software business grow their product innovation center by more than 60%.
- Building capability to deliver specialized services for the credit card industry, growing Capgemini’s practice by 50% in an intensely competitive environment.
- Transforming Capgemini global delivery centers in India, China, the Philippines, and Vietnam, increasing their overall productivity
Taking P&L responsibility and managing growth in one of the best performing US territories for an India-centric IT services firm.