You may also find interesting stories in Finnish on our Facebook page.
Applications are open now!
Capgemini & Idean Young Professionals Academy
We’ll help you to grow. And that’s a promise.
Are you a recent graduate interested in technology? In our graduate programme you have a chance to develop into a top technology professional with a successful career in a global IT consulting company.
Have you ever thought of becoming a future…
- Project Management Superhero?
- Requirement Engineering Rock Star?
- Front-End Developer Guru?
- UI Developer Champion?
- Salesforce Genius?
- Cybersecurity Warrior?
- Cloud Virtuoso?
- SAP Mastermind on
- Master Data Management or
Now is your chance! We are looking for a team of extraordinary individuals. You have recently graduated or are studying your final year of Master’s degree, Bachelor’s degree or similar in Technology or Business. You have studied for example computer science and engineering, information networks, information and computer science or industrial engineering and, user experience, cloud, data analytics or design thinking might be close to your heart. We welcome ifferent fields of study as long as you have well-established interest in technology and digitalization.
Show your passion and get selected!
In Capgemini & Idean Young Professionals Academy
– You will go through a structured graduate program during the first six months of employment together with a group of other graduates who will start at the same time with you. This “YPA team” will be your safety net and first professional network across the company, and a great source of friends too.
– You will be working with and mentored by the best professionals in the field.
– You are given real business life challenges from the very beginning. From day one you will be working in a specific team with experienced colleagues, and in real client projects.
What do we expect?
- You might take pride in being called a (future) tech geek – or at least you are not afraid of working closely with them!
- You want to share your wisdom in client interactions (we all at Capgemini and Idean are consultants, after all!)
- You have what it takes to learn quickly
- You’re burning to show your skills in challenging client assignments
- You don’t crack under pressure in global working environment
- You are ready to work hard for your success
- And of course you are fluent in both English and Finnish
What do we offer?
- Permanent employment contract
- Cool colleagues and friendly working environment
- Strong start for a technology oriented career
- A tight network of talented individuals with whom to share your first steps in IT career
- Interesting development opportunities with mapped out career paths
- Competitive compensation package including overtime payments
Based on your interests and study background we will find the right position for you. You will join a dynamic network of experts in our collaborative working culture. You will be part of a 190 000 strong global company, but will have freedom and responsibility on your own working area.
How to apply?
Please apply no later than 24th of September 2017. Attach your cover letter, CV, certificate of matriculation, your degree diploma in English (or study transcript if you have not completed your studies yet), and potential work certificates to your application. An exciting selection workshop will take place on 27th of September 2017 in Espoo. We will invite candidates to the workshop based on applications. You will be informed about this once we have reviewed all the applications, on 26th of September. Please make sure you are prepared to attend to the workshop with a short notice!
We hope that you can start your Capgemini career on 30th of October, 2017. If this does not suit you, we can also discuss other alternatives.
For more information contact Heidi Pech: email@example.com, tel. +358 50 321 6719.
To apply, please send your application along with requested attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Young Professionals Academy”.
With any questions regarding filling in the application, please write to email@example.com
Learn more about Capgemini: www.fi.capgemini.com
And find out about Idean at: www.idean.com
Follow us, hear stories from our recently joined graduates and find out more about the recruitment process: www.facebook.com/CapgeminiFinlandCareers
People matter, results count.