Are you a recent graduate interested in technology? In our graduate programme you have a chance to develop into a top technology professional with a successful career in a global IT consulting company.
Have you ever thought of becoming a future…
- Project Management Superhero?
- RPA (Robotic process automation) Rock Star?
- Data Analytics Einstein
- Front-End Developer Guru?
- Salesforce Genius?
- Cybersecurity Warrior?
- IT Sales Champion?
- Cloud Developer Virtuoso?
- SAP Mastermind on Logistics or Finance
This is your chance! We are looking for a team of extraordinary individuals. You have recently graduated or are studying your final year of Master’s degree, Bachelor’s degree or similar in Technology or Business. You have studied for example computer science and engineering, information networks, information and computer science or industrial engineering and, artificial intelligence, cloud, data analytics or system thinking might be close to your heart. We welcome different fields of study as long as you have well-established interest in technology and digitalization.
Show your passion and get selected!
In Capgemini Young Professionals Academy
– You will go through a structured graduate program during the first six months of employment together with a group of other graduates who will start at the same time with you. This “YPA team” will be your safety net and first professional network across the company, and a great source of friends too.
– You will be working with and mentored by the best professionals in the field.
– You are given real business life challenges from the very beginning. From day one you will be working in a specific team with experienced colleagues and in real client projects.
What do we expect?
- You might take pride in being called a (future) tech geek – or at least you are not afraid of working closely with them!
- You want to share your wisdom in client interactions (we all at Capgemini are consultants, after all!)
- You have what it takes to learn quickly
- You’re burning to show your skills in challenging client assignments
- You don’t crack under pressure in global and fast-paced working environment
- You are ready to work hard for your success
- And of course you are fluent in both Finnish and English
What do we offer?
- Permanent employment contract
- Cool colleagues and friendly working environment
- Strong start for a technology oriented career
- A tight network of talented individuals with whom to share your first steps in IT world
- Interesting development opportunities with mapped out career paths
- Competitive compensation package
- Good work-life balance
Based on your interests and study background we will find the right position for you. You will join a dynamic network of experts in our collaborative working culture. You will be part of a 190 000 strong global company, but will have freedom and responsibility on your own working area.
How to apply?
Please apply by following the link below no later than 11th of February 2018. Attach your cover letter, CV, certificate of matriculation, your study transcript and possible degree diploma, and potential work certificates to your application. An exciting selection workshop will take place on Wednesday 14th of February 2018 in Espoo. We will invite candidates to the workshop based on applications. You will be informed about this once we have reviewed all the applications, on 13th of February. Please make sure you are prepared to attend to the workshop with a short notice!
We hope that you can start your Capgemini career on 3rd of April, 2018. If this does not suit you, we can also discuss other alternatives.
For more information contact Riikka Kettunen: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +358 40 358 8208.
With any questions regarding filling in the application, please write to email@example.com
Follow us and the recruitment process: www.facebook.com/CapgeminiFinlandCareers
People matter, results count.