- How can large corporates benefit from the Capgemini ScaleUp Qualification Program?
- There are a huge number of Fintechs operating in the market currently. Large corporates benefit from the program by getting a pool of short-listed Fintechs which increases the probability of success of the partnership
- What post-collaboration services are offered by Capgemini?
Capgemini offers the following services to large corporate that have registered through the portal:
- Innovation-as-a-Service with a ScaleUp: Consulting services to identify the business need, define the best ScaleUp match and facilitate the collaboration (Diagnose, Scout & Design, Orchestrate and Industrialize) to maximize collaboration effectiveness to speed up disruptive innovation.
- Does Capgemini assume financial or legal liability in case of failure of the partnership?
Capgemini does not assume any financial or legal liability in case of non-performance of the partnership between ScaleUp and client.
The qualification program aims to provide a structured initial impression about the ScaleUp based on the information provided.
- Can Large corporate suggest ScaleUps to be evaluated?
Registered users can suggest the ScaleUp by providing the following details:
- ScaleUp Name
- Contact Information
Suggested ScaleUp option can be seen in the profile of the registered user.