As the SAP Capability leader of the Energy group within Capgemini’s North American Energy Utilities and Chemicals Market Unit, I focus on solving critical issues facing Energy companies while they implement or run ERP software. I have worked across Upstream and Midstream companies as they embark on digital transformations or rolling out solutions to new geographies. I have deep experience with SAP and working in the Upstream Oil and Gas Industry, both domestically and internationally. With experience managing implementations, upgrades and global roll-outs focused in the E&P space, I bring a unique skillset to the Capgemini team.
My recent work include:
- Designed and implemented an automated 1st Purchaser solution to handle $1B in crude oil monthly at a Fortune 60 Midstream company
- Oversaw the SAP roll-outs to Mexico for multiple multinational Oil and Gas companies
- Functioned as a consultant, project manager or quality assurance lead on 6 SAP ECC and 6 SAP S/4 Projects
- Piloted team in developing and automating three separated processes in a global month end close operation that improved efficiencies and consolidated over 220,000 open items into ~40,000
- Developed a new business process to reduce over $400 million outstanding A/R as well as reclassifying $55 million in inaccurately entered cash prepayments.
I am a homegrown Capgemini consultant, having began my career in 2011 as an associate consultant. I have spent my entire career working where IT and Oil and Gas intersect. I now lead the Energy SAP Capability and am responsible for the recruitment, utilization, retention and development of the practice