Sanjay is a Creative Thinker & Problem Solver with multidisciplinary knowledge in IT with focus on large scale transformation programs. He is Executive leader with management skills to anticipate risk, take decisions in ambiguous situations and build consensus among leaders.
Member of Capgemini NA testing leadership team having end-to-end responsibilities for sales, revenue, business development & customer success for Tier1 accounts including T-Mobile and Sempra. Responsibilities include but not limited to the critical aspects of Business Unit’s strategy, Go to Market plan, pipeline, booking & revenue realization
Recent work includes:
- Sanjay has worked with worldwide prospects/customers to design and implement best-in-class solutions and lead business transformations to meet customer challenges and on-going needs. Managed the overall delivery and customer support organization for worldwide BSS customers
- Delivered 10 + of major business initiatives following a multi-year strategic roadmap for T-Mobile utilizing agile product management practices
- Reduced project initiation time by 50% and built multi-year strategic roadmaps for Enterprise Product Portfolio after establishing and facilitating the process of business initiatives’ prioritization and approval
- Achieved 90% reduction in production emergency releases by establishing quality assurance processes, transitioning from waterfall quality assurance methods to TDD engineering practices, providing transparency, and managing quality metrics/KPIs/SLAs with stakeholders
- Reduced QA staff headcount 50%+ after establishing a Quality Center of Excellence that provided enterprise-wide testing coverage, building testing automation and transitioning to CI/CD/CT quality engineering practices
- Increased Product & Solution team 300% and kept Zero (0%) turnover for over 2-years after rolling out a competency model for the Product & Solutions team providing a transparent career path, enabling effective recruitment and on-boarding of the new talent
- Delivered, to over 30 mentees, highly ranked (4.5 of 5.0) Women in Leadership mentoring program, building competencies in the area of inclusion, diversity and personal power
Prior to joining Capgemini , Sanjay has led a matrix organization in Ericsson NA with staff of 300+ testers, product/solutions managers with oversight of $50 million budget responsible for managing complex billing transformation for North American system integration consulting services including strategic planning, business development, and delivery of professional services , improving STAR rating, quality, service, costs, and scalability.
From 2012 to 2014, Mr. Sanjay was Director for Comverse (Billing Support System). In the 3 years under his leadership this region became one of the fastest growing regions in Comverse
In this role he carried full responsibility and accountability for driving Comverse’s business and operational activities. Under his leadership region’s sales were significantly increased, major BSS managed services deals were won and new logos for Digital Services were secured.
Sanjay is the active member in board for Project Manager Professional (PMI.org) and Scale Agile community.
Sanjay is fluent in Hindi and English. In his spare time, he works with ISKCON, a not-for-profit organization that supports initiatives related to spiritual development and free vegetarian food to the people.