Paul is a leader within the Transformational Testing Services team, responsible for Delivery excellence as a technology testing SME, ensuring Capgemini have a capable and experienced test delivery team.
Paul has experience of working across all sectors, but is particularly focussed on the Public Sector where he is appropriately cleared, and has worked extensively in both Agile and Hybrid delivery approaches of some large complex solutions.
Paul enjoys working across the breadth of Capgemini’s key clients and working with many of our important senior stakeholders.
Recent work include:
UK&I Programme Manager for one of SAP’s largest Global business transformation programmes\
- Worked with Government client to redefine their Service Management approach using ITIL good practice
- Provided performance test consultancy for the London 2012 web site, one of the most accessed sites in 2012
- Accountable for successful on-time delivery of a programme of 6 strategic complex projects, managing a budget of £5m as part of a Lloyds Banking Group HR SAP Programme
- Completed numerous Programme Assurance activities, identifying opportunities for technology delivery improvement
- Established functional & non-functional test team into a UK bank for a significant £17m high-risk program
- Successfully programme managed a large team of 200 testers, functional testing a highly complex Operational Support System (OSS) stack for BT Global Services
Prior to joining Capgemini in 2019, Paul worked for 8 years within the technology teams of both EY and Deloitte.
Paul also has background in data and infrastructure technology, having worked for Cisco for 7 years.
Paul enjoys travelling with his family and is a school Governor at the local school in Maidenhead.