As a Senior Test Process improvement & Transformation Lead. Has played varied roles From a Test Lead and moving on to a Test Engagement Manager. She is identified as a Fire-Fighter and a Go-To person who has successfully pulled many an engagement out from trouble through her innovative way of thinking.
Managing Large and challenging projects which allows her to demonstrate innovative and out of the Box thinking.
Apart from direct client delivery engagements, she has played multiple roles of a Test Process COE Lead, A Testing Transformation Lead, Test Process Improvement Assessment Expert, and Portfolio Test Manager. This experience has truly been very rewarding in terms of sharpening her skills in engaging with varied stakeholders her experience and learning on the professional and personal front have also developed her into a seasoned People Mentor with good listening skills.
Recent work include:
- Created and shared Best Practices and Improvement Plan while setting up TCOE for clients
- Industrialized reusable assets of Oracle R13 cloud Test scenarios and Test cases on diff projects
- Identified key process improvement and shared the road maps for multiple projects
- Developed a complex automated reporting structure for a client
- Led Transformation 2020 program and led Process COE for Sogeti testing practice
- Identification and assessment of Projects and Formulation of key areas to increase business
- Automation of Assessment Tools
Before coming on board in Capgemini in June 2005, she spent 5+ years with Patni Computer Systems in the capacity of a Testing and Quality Assurance Executive who was the final gate for the Company’s complex Internal Applications landscape. She saw the entire suite of the Company’s Internal Application backbone getting productionised during this period.
She is fluent in English and possesses very good communication skills. In her spare time, She likes to art work and listen music.